X Country Wiring diagram

Roger Chatterton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All, - I'm hoping someone might be able to send me, or send me a link to, a Wiring Diagram for my 2007 X Country. There seems to be no Haynes Manual published for this bike, and the Workshop CD only works on a PC; I use a Mac of course !

I have a Haynes for F650 singles, but this is not applicable to the G650 sadly.

Fitting an aux fuse box under the seat, and have found an unidentifiable 2 pin connector there ......but a wiring diagram , in colour, would be very handy for future reference.
I'd be most grateful if anyone can help, and a .pdf or similar would be just great! Here's hoping.....
Many thanks
Roger

Thanks Squibb34- I’ll give it a look, but they are pretty old posts. Here’s hoping and thanks for the info!

Can't help with a wiring diagram, but for all my workshop CDs to computer or laptop i use a Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer £35 -£40 and works fine.

Thanks drimcong - the most useful diagram is all in German, but might be handy. Mi German is very very limited. The first one is just for the ECU . But many thanks for your help. It seems very difficult to get workshop type info on these X Country/Moto models. Especially for Mac users -
Lucas - are you saying that burning a new DVD from the PC only version would then be readable on a Mac ? Seems unlikely to me, but I'm not well versed in DVD hierarchy and formats .....I'm an audio guy !

what about a virtual machine like vm ware to run the disk?

Thanks drimcong - the most useful diagram is all in German, but might be handy. Mi German is very very limited. The first one is just for the ECU . But many thanks for your help. It seems very difficult to get workshop type info on these X Country/Moto models. Especially for Mac users -
Lucas - are you saying that burning a new DVD from the PC only version would then be readable on a Mac ? Seems unlikely to me, but I'm not well versed in DVD hierarchy and formats .....I'm an audio guy !

Roger - send me your email and I'll send you the full set of wiring diagrams in PDF format

The two pin connector under the seat is used on the US models for the charcoal canister and is not a suitable ignition switched feed for an auxiliary fuse box

Any chance I could get a copy of the wiring diagram for G650X ? been searching for an age and only ever find dead links, currently trying to resurrect a g650 that has had the ABS removed and getting a headache reconnecting the wiring...

Back
Top Bottom