Attendees

Please put me down for 1 tent, 2 nights.
I will be coming down with the Steve T brood :D
Last time I was there with you lot was 4 years ago !!

In fact the last time I was in Dent was last year when I had the pleasure of seeing Margaret hand back some money to my mate who had overpaid. She didn't crack a smile :D

Cheers

John

Please put me down for 1 tent, 2 nights.
I will be coming down with the Steve T brood :D
Last time I was there with you lot was 4 years ago !!

In fact the last time I was in Dent was last year when I had the pleasure of seeing Margaret hand back some money to my mate who had overpaid. She didn't crack a smile :D

Cheers

John

Included John :thumby:

:beerjug:

Not sure what I’ll be doing Micky, but I’ll definitely pop over if at all possible and will camp if I get the chance.

Sorry to be so vague but long covid is a f@cker and it all depends on whether I can breathe or not.

Looks to be a few coming this year.

If I must

Go on then!
One man, one tent and a leccy hook up for the fridge ... 2nights please :beerjug:

I would have liked to have come to this, but heading down to the Black Forest on May 20th...

Mmm Dent or the Black Forest.;)

It's a tough decision....I have hotels booked in Germany, but the allure of sleeping in a field and pissing in a bush is quite strong...

It's a tough decision....I have hotels booked in Germany, but the allure of sleeping in a field and pissing in a bush is quite strong...

I am hoping to be around there sometime in May myself.

Be good to see you both, I haven't seen Eric since I left the 'job'. Is that a Hedlingham fork conversion you have there?

Yes, leading links are a must for a sidecar :okay

If I can find pannier racks/panniers for my R45 ( 860 Siebenrock conversion ), then I could well turn up on that !

Attachments

• Day 1__ 20th December 2021 (6).jpg
    Day 1__ 20th December 2021 (6).jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 376

Back
Top Bottom