Attendees

Put the missus and me down for camping under canvas. Non snoring section please? Cheers Micky.

Hi Micky, I think I'm back ! I understand that the main resident troll has finally been dealt with so hopefully gser will be a happier place again :thumb2

I'd like to spend some time at Dent again if that's ok, myself and Maureen ..Friday to Monday with a tent ?

I haven't renewed my subscription yet so can't send a PM, good chance it might happen though :beerjug:

Hi Micky, I think I'm back ! I understand that the main resident troll has finally been dealt with so hopefully gser will be a happier place again :thumb2

I'd like to spend some time at Dent again if that's ok, myself and Maureen ..Friday to Monday with a tent ?

I haven't renewed my subscription yet so can't send a PM, good chance it might happen though :beerjug:

You're in Mike, the pair of ya's ... will be great to see you both :thumb

:beerjug:

Will be nice to see you again Mike. :beerjug:

Good on you Mike....trying to fit Dent into my busy retirement schedule also...

Hi Mickey
The guy who covers for me (worked together for 14 years ) has had to have an operation on his back, ruptured two disks and was pressing on his spinal nerve.
I’m still keeping fingers and toes crossed, he’ll be fit to cover :beerjug:

Hi Mickey
The guy who covers for me (worked together for 14 years ) has had to have an operation on his back, ruptured two disks and was pressing on his spinal nerve.
I’m still keeping fingers and toes crossed, he’ll be fit to cover :beerjug:

:thumb2

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom