Moving Motorcycles

notadrop

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Moved home from Buckinghamshire to Dumfries and Galloway and needed my 1200gsa and full luggage moving, as I couldn't ride it due to having to drive my car. Found this company..
https://www.movingmotorcycles.co.uk//
They were quite simply brilliant. On pick up in one of their vans, they had an immaculate Vincent they had collected and were shipping to a collector in the States.
They use wheel supports and each bike was given dedicated fixing points (no running straps through other bikes to share securing points).
My move due 13th Dec. was cancelled, so they held it in their storage facility. Move rescheduled for Jan 10th. Cost for storage?.... £32... again very good. I was in no hurry so told them to drop off when another job was near. Arrived 19th. This time the bike had the company of a 1972 Fantic (don't know the model) and an Aprillia Tuareg.
My cost including storage was a very nice £250 and a few pennies.
So if you want to take the hassle and worry out of shifting a bike these guys were top class. Recommend.
Disclaimer....no they haven't bunged me a wad of cash, no I'm not shagging the secretary and no none of them are family.

Back
Top Bottom