Insta360 m/cycle helmet chin mount

After mooching through his channels, he does indeed use Sugru for the chin mount...
works really well in fact the plastic on the gopro mount fails before the sugru gives up the ghost - all my onboards are done that way, it also cleans off really well when you want it to

cheap as chips

Can you show us with insta 360 one x2 and Shoei Neotec 2
helmet with flip up and down. Plus what mic do you use ?
Big Derek, not sure if your question is directed at me?

The mounts I've pictures above are aimed at a Drift Ghost camera... But sure, can be modified to take the insta3D I guess. They sit about 8mm ish back from the junction of helmet and flip up visor, about 8mm up from the bottom edge trim.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Big Derek, not sure if your question is directed at me?

The mounts I've pictures above are aimed at a Drift Ghost camera... But sure, can be modified to take the insta3D I guess. They sit about 8mm ish back from the junction of helmet and flip up visor, about 8mm up from the bottom edge trim.

Sorry I misunderstood i thought you had a insta 360 one x2 mounted on a Shoei neotec 2 thats what im keen to see? Thanks

Sorry I misunderstood i thought you had a insta 360 one x2 mounted on a Shoei neotec 2 thats what im keen to see? Thanks
Ah. Ok. No, only side mounts for the Neotec...

Being a flip-up, with the release button dead central on the chin bar, not sure how straightforward it would be to have a front mount (on the chin bar)

Ah. Ok. No, only side mounts for the Neotec...

Being a flip-up, with the release button dead central on the chin bar, not sure how straightforward it would be to have a front mount (on the chin bar)

These guys (Moto Mounts in NZ) make 3D printed chin mounts for the Shoei Neotec 2 that still allows full functionality of the flip lid. 3M tape fix, but Sugru would work really well too, I reckon
https://motomounts.co.nz/products/shoei-neotec-2-mount

I watch the same video channel.

its an Insta GO 2 camera and mount, that he has moulded onto his helmet and another on his left mirror.
he does say on one video how he does it and what he uses

you will have to binge watch from the start lol

just to add...
the camera just pops into a pod by magnets to hold in place, so no catched or mounting brackets, which is why it looks so neat.

If your subscribed too his channel.
Tap view channel..
Tap playlists..
Then tap ....how I do stuff...(explained ) for his setups...

Back
Top Bottom