Insta360 m/cycle helmet chin mount

crumbles

C*ntry Bumpkin.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After watching Utuber....marc travels...using one I was thinking of getting one,
I have a gopro but its too heavy for a chin mount..
On his helmet he has a very small insta chin mount which looks ideal.

I have messaged on his comments page but to no avail..
Any ideas on where such a mount might be hidden from Google
I have searched but apart from gopro type mounts nothing is similar...

Mike.

Im selling this on this site
?

INSTA 360 MOUTH MOUNT (NEW)
Insta 360 Mouth Mount

Hi
My daughter bought me this at Christmas she ordered wrong thing as I dont do anything in water ha ha...
Its brand new unused as it came other than me opening the box to see WTF she had bought me

https://store.insta360.com/product/p...=1527&from=nav

Compatibility:GO 2,ONE X2,ONE R
A multi-purpose accessory that can be used as a mouth mount, tripod, hand grip, hook mount and more.
Ultra strong build makes it perfect for all action sports.
Compatibility: ONE X2, ONE R, GO 2 (GO 2 must be assembled with the Action Mount Adapter).
Best POV setup for surfing, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, cycling and more!

£28.00 INC POST uk mainland or collection Blyth Notts

Big D 07736157500
Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Derek,
I had seen it but I can't swim....!!!
Plus it definitely can't fit it on a helmet...

His mount is not much bigger than an insta and it's held in by the magnet by looking at it.
Seems moulded too the chin part aswell...

Last edited:
It would maybe help if you posted a link to the video, along with a time where the item appears, so that bods could have an image of what it is you are looking for. Or a simple screenshot.

It would maybe help if you posted a link to the video, along with a time where the item appears, so that bods could have an image of what it is you are looking for. Or a simple screenshot.

Cheers Richard...
When I pause Utube my screen always goes dark....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-170655_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-170655_YouTube.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 271

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-171142_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-171142_YouTube.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 266
I don’t know much about video cameras or crash helmets but that maybe looks like a bespoke, made-to-measure, bit of kit. If you can identify the helmet, that might give you a start.

been videoing with gopros on chinmounts for ages - I usually make my own using sugru makes a very clean job and can be removed if you dont like it

I don’t know much about video cameras or crash helmets but that maybe looks like a bespoke, made-to-measure, bit of kit. If you can identify the helmet, that might give you a start.

I have it identified as an Ls 2 helmet..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-211050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-211050_Chrome.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 250
been videoing with gopros on chinmounts for ages - I usually make my own using sugru makes a very clean job and can be removed if you dont like it

Never heard of that before,looks nice stuff...

Is it this?

eb46ee93d451737623f03781065274dc.png

Im in a worse position nt fully understand what i really want or need, but I have a shoei neotec 2 flip and i want to be able to vlog so whilst riding i can be talking etc. I have the sena srl internal coms set fitted which has a boom mic Im trying to get speech to my insta 360 one 2 camera by pairing the helmet as earphones on second mobile phone pairing to the shoei. I have been looking at youtube films with the rode 2 Audi system but it seems overkill for me. Im thinking maybe the insta mic adaptor but then it involves wires .... any help or advice would be great.

Can't help you there Derek,
I just want to video..

Not the same Richard but as close as I think it will get...:beerjug:

Im in a worse position nt fully understand what i really want or need, but I have a shoei neotec 2 flip and i want to be able to vlog so whilst riding i can be talking etc. I have the sena srl internal coms set fitted which has a boom mic Im trying to get speech to my insta 360 one 2 camera by pairing the helmet as earphones on second mobile phone pairing to the shoei. I have been looking at youtube films with the rode 2 Audi system but it seems overkill for me. Im thinking maybe the insta mic adaptor but then it involves wires .... any help or advice would be great.

Derek, maybe start yourself a fresh thread, so as to keep this one on track?

Not the same Richard but as close as I think it will get...:beerjug:

I agree, the kit in the bod’s video does look different. It’s disappointing that having launched a vblog (or whatever they are called) the fellow doesn’t answer questions.

After mooching through his channels, he does indeed use Sugru for the chin mount...

If you wanted to mount the cameras onto the side of your Neotec 2 (or Neotec 1) I have made mounts for exactly this. I have a scan of both helmets so have made perfectly fitting side mounts...

Couple of shots below. The two forward pieces are for the Neotec 2, which I now also have. One is what I'd call 'standard' the black version iss longer reach version that projects the camera mounting surface forward by about another 30mm.

The two at the back are for the Neotec 1 that I used for a while, before I 'upgraded' too the 2.

They both provide a mounting surface that is perfectly parallel to the front to back axis of the helmet and additionally, vertically in relation to the helmet, when it's sitting in a flat surface.

20220207_190818.jpg20220207_190830.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Can you show us with insta 360 one x2 and Shoei Neotec 2
helmet with flip up and down. Plus what mic do you use ?

screenshots

not sure this helps at all but images of the mount as asked for by Wapping.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 21.09.24.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 21.09.24.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 21.09.35.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 21.09.35.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 122

Back
Top Bottom