Perun Moto

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anything by Perun, really. I have Perun racks on my 1290SAR and my 690R, and various bits on other bikes.

Everything is beautifully made and arrives quickly. Packaging is good, and instructions are very clear. Communication from Perun is excellent.

The accessories are for KTM and Husky.

Lots of good stuff on his website too with pictures of bikes with various luggage options fitted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed - some good stuff and excellent customer service :thumb

Was the first to bring out a side stand foot for the 2021 1290 SAS and it is a quality bit of work:

I've just received mine - somehow forgetting I already had one! The Perun one looks much better so I'll swap. I also got the AMPS handlebar mount.

Agreed - some good stuff and excellent customer service :thumb

Was the first to bring out a side stand foot for the 2021 1290 SAS and it is a quality bit of work:

Anything by Perun, really. I have Perun racks on my 1290SAR and my 690R, and various bits on other bikes.

Everything is beautifully made and arrives quickly. Packaging is good, and instructions are very clear. Communication from Perun is excellent.

The accessories are for KTM and Husky.

Lots of good stuff on his website too with pictures of bikes with various luggage options fitted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes completely agree. I've been using his stuff on the 690 for a couple of years - it's all well thought out and beautifully made.

Back
Top Bottom