Chromebooks ?

Well it has a big sticker under the screen saying 1080 maybe its the touch screen that isnt

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 107
It seems there are various Acer 314 Chromebooks, god dammit, if it wasn't confusing enough :blast

I refer you to my recommendation above for John Lewis: 2 choices, with or without a touchscreen
https://www.johnlewis.com/search?search-term=acer+314

is it worth stressing over the spec beyond macro-level functionality when all you will using it for is arguing with people on the internet?

I ended up buying the one from John Lewis @£250 arrived yesterday which was all good.....

Til a mate sent me this....cnuts £60 cheaper on their own site a day after I get it. ..... emails them tonight an hour later I get a £60 refund.... result.
f3ba2752f4530f54708f0a0a7628ce52.jpg

you should send me £20 of the £60 for the recommendation of a decent retailer. Curry's would have told you to fúck off. I like JL, they gave me a rebate after my washing machine arrived with a small dent in the side. Only the size of a 5p but a dent nonetheless. I couldn't be arsed to send it back but chanced an email. It's not like you can see the dent when the machine is shoved under the stairs at the rear of the garage.

Back
Top Bottom