Ducati Dundee

turpin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It would appear that Ducati are to open a dealership in Dundee?

Anybody got any idea when and where?

Never heard anything on that and I'd be very surprised if they do.

Right contacted Manchester Ducati who confirmed that there is a Ducati dealership coming to Dundee. Also spoke to Ducati Glasgow who are part of the Manchester Ducati chain and they have also confirmed this is going ahead. Aiming to open in April/May somewhere off the kingsway near to a ‘Starbucks’ ?

There are 2 Starbucks of the Kingsway one near the old NCR building? The other is next to the large Peter Vardy car dealership opposite the old John Clark showroom?

Both places have become quite busy recently with various stuff.

The Peter Vardy area now has all Audi/Merc/BMW garages so Ducati may be wanting a bit of John Clarks BMW pie.

Time will tell if they stay the course. Though I can understand why they have looked to invest in Dundee given its location on the North east side of Scotland.

I'd heard it was gonna be near Peter Vardy but I've had a look around that industrial estate and can't figure out where it could be going unless it's getting built on top of the old Levi's building that's getting flattened at the moment. Or the vacant retail unit next to Greggs but reckon that'd be too small and probably ear marked for a food outlet.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'd heard it was gonna be near Peter Vardy but I've had a look around that industrial estate and can't figure out where it could be going unless it's getting built on top of the old Levi's building that's getting flattened at the moment. Or the vacant retail unit next to Greggs but reckon that'd be too small and probably ear marked for a food outlet.

Strange one given the fact that they are saying it will open around April/ May?

I know who is building the units at the old Levi's bit they won't be ready by April, one of his employees told me today, it's meant to be top secret...can you guess who I'm talking about neddy ??

When I saw the title I thought it must be a. new model they were bringing out

I know who is building the units at the old Levi's bit they won't be ready by April, one of his employees told me today, it's meant to be top secret...can you guess who I'm talking about neddy ??
Ramsey's?

Back
Top Bottom