Rhayader loop (inc Strata Florida) - 11th Feb 2022

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Anyone care to join us for a few lanes from Rhayader on 11th February?

Pogos only.

I plan a big loop of trails - at this time of year the route is usually too much to do in a day, so, late afternoon we simply take a road route back to Rhayader.

Probably head out at about 9am.

The route is all legal except for a short stretch at the top of the Claerwen Reservoir- but I am now good friends with the farmer ( and sling him a pack of beers).

Might do a few trails on Sunday morning too.

Did some of this quite a few years ago on my old varadero.
Challenging in parts, bloody difficult in some though I survived.

Did some of this quite a few years ago on my old varadero.
Challenging in parts, bloody difficult in some though I survived.

Real men have done it all, fully loaded up....and survived. ;) Maybe if you weren't in such a hurry to go running to the police with all the footage you'd captured of nasty people jay walking, littering and being noisy you might have managed it all. :D

Real men have done it all, fully loaded up....and survived. ;) Maybe if you weren't in such a hurry to go running to the police with all the footage you'd captured of nasty people jay walking, littering and being noisy you might have managed it all. :D

This was the days before dashcams so my nosey parkerism was purely tutting and shaking of head.
I survived admirably and fully loaded. And in the pissing rain. And without a mobile phone. And with a hand drawn map.
Luckily for me no cab drivers around so a perfectly safe day out.

Back
Top Bottom