Jacks Bagshot classic bike meet - where now?

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For years, on Wednesday lunchtimes, many bikers brought their classic bikes to Jack's fish and chip shop on the A30 at Bagshot.

Jacks has been sold (redevelopment into yet another old folks home...) and I am trying to track down the new meeting spot. I had heard that they'd moved to Blackbushe airport but a friend visited 2 weeks ago and reported no more than a small handful of bikes.

So, please does anyone know where this gang has moved to?

Cheers,

Paul G

are you retired ? that's why they meet in the middle of the day.

you is too young sonny.

Ha! I know. I suspect that Jacks was originally chosen as the venue not so much for its big car park, but for its pensioners' special Wednesday deal!!

They all eat at 12:00 on the dot and then form a long queue for the gents.

You're right, I am far too young (and pretty) for that.

Jacks has been sold (redevelopment into yet another old folks home...)

Cheers,

Paul G

Noooooooo - I used to love going there when I had client meetings up the road at Bagshot Park!

I never went to the bike meetings (coz I am too young obviously!), but it was a proper cafe with really good grub.

PS - wasn't that where Abi and I met you to pick up those boots and have a gander at your rather lovely Ducati?

is there a tea hut/ cafe at Brooklands...? I'm sure if you had a chat with'em they'd be happy enough to look your special needs....

is there a tea hut/ cafe at Brooklands...? I'm sure if you had a chat with'em they'd be happy enough to look your special needs....

there is a bloke looking for a GSA , just joined , i put your name forward ....you owe me ( if he buys it and you still have it. ).

i have asked a man , who will ask another man .

blackbushe airport . it has tailed off , cos you have to park on the grass .

I too had heard a rumour that the parking was no good.

Bloody hell, you'd think that an airport could find a tennis court sized bit of tarmac, wouldn't you??? Doesn't sound like one of life's greatest challenges.

there is a bloke looking for a GSA , just joined , i put your name forward ....you owe me ( if he buys it and you still have it. ).

sold it... but will buy you a coffee/ tea beverage of your choice... next I see you.... :)

what about fairoaks... in chobham they've for a cafe shit loads of parking and you can watch the police helicopter scramble...? (if it's not be vandalised by the pikies)

Back
Top Bottom