Long shot! Ireland to Dent in a four wheeler? Anyone going?

Ive no idea why your dragging it for only a couple of nights camping anyway, or am i missing something?

A bnb, air bnb, guesthouse or pub room is obviously more convenient, includes a breakfast and is only a bit more pricey than a camping pitch.

No brainer for me, leave it at home

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ive no idea why your dragging it for only a couple of nights camping anyway, or am i missing something?

A bnb, air bnb, guesthouse or pub room is obviously more convenient, includes a breakfast and is only a bit more pricey than a camping pitch.

No brainer for me, leave it at home

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

All booked out months in advance. It's a popular event and that sort of accommodation is at a premium. Unless of course you are prepared to stay miles from Dent and then you miss all the craic in the pubs and on the campsite.

Just an update as a courtesy to the kind folk who offered to help. First off I got the inbound outbound ports mixed up, we are going out of Portsmouth and into Plymouth on Friday 20/05 @11:00.

So Plymouth to Dent is a bit of a jaunt but if the weather is good we will give it a go. So If you do see a weary couple on a hexhead rolling in about 20:00 say hello and stick in a peg or two. Funny thing is as I type I would like to do the scenic ride out on Saturday but that could well change if we make it that far!

Regarding the camping gear we have whittled it down to more manageable portions and will carry it with us, again as I type it hasn't been loaded and I don't know where the straps are. Thanks to the folk who offered alternative solution.

We set off tomorrow. I should probably put the back wheel on as well (got new tyre) Lastminute.com.

Regarding the camping gear we have whittled it down to more manageable portions and will carry it with us, again as I type it hasn't been loaded and I don't know where the straps are. Thanks to the folk who offered alternative solution.

We set off tomorrow. I should probably put the back wheel on as well (got new tyre) Lastminute.com.

Just caught ups with this one .... hope to see you there Bernie & John :thumby:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom