Tyres

Hut van

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys, im looking for tyres for my 1250 gs and no I’m not going to get Into what variety. I haven’t had to buy tyres for a bike in the last ten years, so i’m a little out of touch of who still out there, previously I would have just tripped up to Strathearn in Crieff as they were always competitive price wise.
So the question is are they still fitting bike tyres and if not who else would you recommend in the central belt?
Cheers

I would do exactly as you did before. I had them fit a pair of Avon Trailriders to my X-Country last year. The usual good service and reasonable pricing in the circumstances.

Attachments

• 65176326915__73776979-1E58-416F-B4E4-DE69624AEE44.jpg
    65176326915__73776979-1E58-416F-B4E4-DE69624AEE44.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 260
I would do exactly as you did before. I had them fit a pair of Avon Trailriders to my X-Country last year. The usual good service and reasonable pricing in the circumstances.

I will give them a call tomorrow and see what stock they have or can get. Thanks very much, we should catch up over a coffee some time soon.
Brian

I just buy my favourites online ahead of changeover time then take my loose wheels to a local independent bike workshop in Bo’ness.

Has become an annual event (almost).

He does my MOTs too.

And I sometimes take a few of his extra old tyres to the tip on my way home so save him paying for disposal.

I just buy my favourites online ahead of changeover time then take my loose wheels to a local independent bike workshop in Bo’ness.

Has become an annual event (almost).

He does my MOTs too.

And I sometimes take a few of his extra old tyres to the tip on my way home so save him paying for disposal.

What bike shop in Bo’ness is that, cheers

Bellsburn MC.

Seems to keep busy servicing a wide range of bikes.

Does all my MOTs and tyre changing.

Nice chap.

Thanks for that, will keep them in mind in the future.
Now sorted at Strathearn Conti TA3 for £275 the pair.

Back
Top Bottom