Microsoft Surface Go 2!?

marioo

Reaction score
Hi,
As my Note tablet is getting older, I am looking for alternatives. The favorite would be Microsoft Surface Go 2.
Does anyone have experience with this tablet? Main application area will be streaming and when I am on the road surfing the internet and watching some movies.

Hi,
As my Note tablet is getting older, I am looking for alternatives. The favorite would be Microsoft Surface Go 2.
Does anyone have experience with this tablet? Main application area will be streaming and when I am on the road surfing the internet and watching some movies.

I have completely forgot to mention the page where you can see the specifications of Microsoft Surface Go 2: https://productz.com/en/microsoft-surface-go-2/p/GDL7z

I have one of these tablets and I love it. It's a tablet but technically, when you attach the keyboard you can use it as every other laptop as it comes with full version of Windows. Plus it has from and rear webcam. The screen resolution and battery life are quite decent too. The best alternative to iPad s if you need Windows.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom