Sproxton Camping weekend 1/2/3 April 2022

Can you put Derek & myself down for the Saturday breakfast.
Derek will be tail end charlie on the road ride and everyone is welcome to fill in the gap between us.
We will be leaving the pub at Sproxton at 10.00 and lunch will be at approx. 12.00
The road ride will be North Leicestershire ish.
More Info to follow.

Arghh ive just cancelled the hotel, as it looked like no, one was going
i'm going to get back to then asap

Can you put Derek & myself down for the Saturday breakfast.
Derek will be tail end charlie on the road ride and everyone is welcome to fill in the gap between us.
We will be leaving the pub at Sproxton at 10.00 and lunch will be at approx. 12.00
The road ride will be North Leicestershire ish.
More Info to follow.

I'm in, :)

re lunch, do you want paying on the day or up front?

I was going to leave it until Friday before saying whether or not the 'weekend' was going ahead.

I only have Skid06 down as camping. The Cricket Club charge over £120 for the use of the pavilion etc. so it's not worth it with so few attending.

If people want to go on the road ride, and why wouldn't you, do you want me to arrange Saturday morning breakfasts at the pub?

If so, let me know who wants a breakfast and I'll contact the pub. Chris/Derek on the list. Don't leave it too late as I need to give the pub some notice.

I'll update the original post as I receive breakfast notification.

I will on the day ride and have a breakfast.

Gerry

I was going to leave it until Friday before saying whether or not the 'weekend' was going ahead.

I only have Skid06 down as camping. The Cricket Club charge over £120 for the use of the pavilion etc. so it's not worth it with so few attending.

If people want to go on the road ride, and why wouldn't you, do you want me to arrange Saturday morning breakfasts at the pub?

If so, let me know who wants a breakfast and I'll contact the pub. Chris/Derek on the list. Don't leave it too late as I need to give the pub some notice.

I'll update the original post as I receive breakfast notification.

If the pub can`t do the breakfast the start point can be arranged from a cafe nearby.

Have just conversed with Tetley,

He is still happy to lead a green lane ride on the Saturday. Please speak up if you're interested.

Ill make one for Breakfast please:beerjug:

Am currently looking for a GS but if I get one in time count me in. Although I could walk to Sproxton in about 1/2 an hour :)

Am currently looking for a GS but if I get one in time count me in. Although I could walk to Sproxton in about 1/2 an hour :)

Indeed, but both of the ride outs will have left you behind in 30 seconds :D

You don't need a GS to come on a ride, but you do need a bike. Unless you want to follow in your car.

Why not join us for breakfast any way?

Formally, the camping weekend at the campsite is cancelled. (Gerry, please let the Cricket Club know)

There are two rides still open. Road ride and Green lane ride.

Please let me know if you want a breakfast on the Saturday morning. I'll be contacting the pub on Monday regarding breakfasts and will report back if it's worth their opening for us. Other breakfasts will be arranged if the pub can't do it.

Both rides will start at the pub at 10.00.

Just so nobody waits for me at the pub in the morning, I can't attend the event.

I may try to meet up with one of the groups at lunch time if it's achievable.

I will be returning to the pub to meet with Santa in the evening, so he's not left all on his own. If anyone else wants to join us then you're welcome to.

I will post road ride information and make available a .GPX file of the route as soon as I know where we will be breakfasting. :)

Back
Top Bottom