Tyres. Supply & Fit Leicestershire

TillyB

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

wondered if anyone had recommendations for places that supply and fit (idealy ride in/out) in Leicestershire?

Thanks

R & S motorcycle tyres, Oakland Rd Leicester. Not used him for a while as I moved to Swadlincote. He provides a good service but can be a bit grumpy if you're the sensitive type .

A pal of mine has a motorcycle repair business in Lutterworth, he can order in tyres and fit them to either loose wheels or ride in/out. Chris Sidwell 07884 431708.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Not sure where in Leicestershire you are but https://www.wheelhousetyres.co.uk/ who are in Coleshill North Birmingham. Ride in ride out. On the same site is CMC Motorcycles and Bikers World along with somewhere to get a cuppa. I bought tyres a couple of weeks ago and very pleased with the advice on the phone and the service when I bought the tyres and the price was competitive.

Yes
I’m also based in Swadlincote - and have used Wheelhouse for the last few years - both drive in and out and also loose wheels.
Excellent service and good on price .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Robbiem, @Johnnyboy I live not far from you, in Hilton, good to know other GS owners are close by!!!
Dave

Thank you, been a member for a while but think it might be a good time to buy some subscription!!!

R & S tyres are no more, Richard retired and Kiran took over, it is now called Sanga Race and Restoration, same place and they still do tyres at a good price. Kiran is a really nice and very capable guy, I have been giving him my business for the last 12 months and have been very impressed.

R & S tyres are no more, Richard retired and Kiran took over, it is now called Sanga Race and Restoration, same place and they still do tyres at a good price. Kiran is a really nice and very capable guy, I have been giving him my business for the last 12 months and have been very impressed.
Thanks for the update. I hope Rob is enjoying his retirement.....

I did call and spoke to Kiran who was really helpful and gave some great advice. Not had the tyres changed yet but will go there based on his helpfulness and it’s good to support a local small company. Thanks all for you responses.

Thanks for the update. I hope Rob is enjoying his retirement.....

It is not full retirement, he is rebuilding spoked wheels as a sideline I went to him to have my Africa Twin respoked but there was a 2 month wait, that's a strange retirement!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It is not full retirement, he is rebuilding spoked wheels as a sideline I went to him to have my Africa Twin respoked but there was a 2 month wait, that's a strange retirement!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

not if he only does one job a month...

Back
Top Bottom