Anyone use Kriega or Mosko Moto soft luggage on their Urban GS?

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking at viable options on soft luggage for my Urban as i want to try it out for some camping trips. I've had a look at the Mosko Moto Reckless 80 set up which looks good and would probably meet my needs but it's also expencive and not easy to purchase in the UK. The other option i've looked at is the Kriega OS combo which also looks good but is smaller that the MM option...

Anyone had experience of these set ups at all?

I'm looking at viable options on soft luggage for my Urban as i want to try it out for some camping trips. I've had a look at the Mosko Moto Reckless 80 set up which looks good and would probably meet my needs but it's also expencive and not easy to purchase in the UK. The other option i've looked at is the Kriega OS combo which also looks good but is smaller that the MM option...

Anyone had experience of these set ups at all?

Drop me a PM - I have the Reckless 80, which I've used on my 690 a fair bit, and I live just down the road from you.

Happy to let you try it for size on your bike if you like.

Drop me a PM - I have the Reckless 80, which I've used on my 690 a fair bit, and I live just down the road from you.

Happy to let you try it for size on your bike if you like.

So there you go, could be all sorted.

Come and try mine (which I am not selling BTW) and if you like it buy Longjohn's kit!

The power of UKGser :D

Cheers Toddy, i may well take you up on that offer. Although i'll need to come and pick it up in the car if that's ok.. The Urban is in desperate need of new rubber so much so that i'm concerned about riding it at the minute...Noticed a 'blister' on one of the very worn blocks on the TKC 80s on the front wheel last night....

Cheers Toddy, i may well take you up on that offer. Although i'll need to come and pick it up in the car if that's ok.. The Urban is in desperate need of new rubber so much so that i'm concerned about riding it at the minute...Noticed a 'blister' on one of the very worn blocks on the TKC 80s on the front wheel last night....

No problem, just message me when you're ready.

Looks like Longjohn has sold his stuff on ebay so sadly you missed out on that one!

Longjohn’s is the v2 “revolver” version that gives loads of adjustment. Basically you should be able to fit it onto anything.

Very good quality and robust kit as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I use the Kriega throw-over saddlebags, with the Unit Garage double pannier frame to support them.
Good stuff and looks right on the bike. Supplement with a waterproof roll bag or Kriega US30

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Thanks Stanley,

Any chance you could post a pic of your set up?
The bike is in Winter hibernation in an inaccessible corner of the garage. Probably a week or two before I'll get a chance to dig it out.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom