Bikesafe 2022

Just got myself on the Greater Manchester waiting list.

A day messing around on bikes for £65 and might just learn something :)

A really great course, it's well worth looking for voucher codes for these courses. In Wales many of the local authorities subsidise them.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I did the course with the Met Police this summer and had a fantastic time out on the bike 1-on-1 with an officer called Dave Bottomley. I couldn’t recommend it enough.

West Yorkshire running this in 2023 for the first time in a few years. 32 out of 50 places booked as of a couple of weeks ago. Well worth doing imho.

Knowing my luck, i'd be nicked for speeding or some other traffic offence with the first 100 yds lol

If you're in a large workplace with a few motorcyclists then approach your employer* and get them to pay for it; I managed to get 40 places paid for because I spun it as a Health & Safety issue, emphasising that time off through injury after a prang was more expensive than paying for training. They even gave us a days leave to complete the course.

* Met Police in my case :bobby

I’ve just done a Bikesafe Course with Cambridgeshire Police. Well worth the £65 for a day’s classroom study and a one-to-one observed ride with a Police rider.

I thoroughly recommend it to everyone, no matter how good a rider you are (or think you are). Every day’s a school day …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a great day out for £65. I have done it 5 times so far, with the Met, Surrey and Sussex. My favourite is with Sussex as I know one of the motor officers there.

I am booked to do it again on 16th April.

I'd happily recommend to everyone, no matter where you are in your bike training journey.

Done it twice, three and six years ago, will do it again this year.

Apart from the fact that it's great fun, it's a good refresher - I doubt there are many of us who don't drift into bad habits of some sort.

For anyone considering doing it, I would 100% recommend it.

Done it twice, three and six years ago, will do it again this year.

Apart from the fact that it's great fun, it's a good refresher - I doubt there are many of us who don't drift into bad habits of some sort.

For anyone considering doing it, I would 100% recommend it.

....:blast

No, leave it Tone, say nothing :D

Back
Top Bottom