Motorway ‘blipper’ / smart tags - For ALL news, advice, how to get one and what’s best, irrespective of the country

My 2 Mango tags arrived yesterday, so I’m really pleased. £0 up front cost and £0 monthly charges when I use them, until Sept

I noticed that they came in Faraday pouches and they suggest that you keep the tag in these in the car, ready for when needed.

So did mine....very quick delivery so quite impressed.

My 2 Mango tags arrived yesterday, so I’m really pleased. £0 up front cost and £0 monthly charges when I use them, until Sept

I noticed that they came in Faraday pouches and they suggest that you keep the tag in these in the car, ready for when needed.

I'm not sure why the need for the Faraday Pouches?

I keep mine in there, but doubt they can be cloned and if I am using a toll, I need on show.

I'm not sure why the need for the Faraday Pouches?

I keep mine in there, but doubt they can be cloned and if I am using a toll, I need on show.

to stop them being woken up by other RF signals which will shorten the battery life. The device will have an always on watchdog circuit. This drains the battery regardless. If the watchdog is given a poke by stray RF then other circuitry might be woken up to check if a response is needed, using more power.

to stop them being woken up by other RF signals which will shorten the battery life. The device will have an always on watchdog circuit. This drains the battery regardless. If the watchdog is given a poke by stray RF then other circuitry might be woken up to check if a response is needed, using more power.

Thanks, understood.

I sympathise with those who are having problems getting their IBANs accepted bu the Toll Tag companies, I spent hours and hours repetitively one-finger typing my details in to online forms before they came up with 'not recognised' or even better that they didn't sent to the UK.

Finally I found a ULYS that worked allowing me (so far) to obtain the device that would work in Italy/France. :beerjug: That being said, it's not all over until the generously (but no doubt perfectly) proportioned lady/man/non-binary sings!

Got back from Normandy at the weekend and had a chance to make use of our Mango tag on the run to Le Mans. What a difference it makes… Effortless, and came up on the Fulli app within 24hrs so just need the direct debit to be taken in due course and I can top up the Wise account as necessary.

Incidentally, the Wise account has proved a godsend in moving funds to our account with Bank of America which is supporting our house in Florida. So easy and cheap, with great rates.

Good to hear that the tags are working well for everyone, glitches in the banking not withstanding.

Toll tags

Well the fulli tag arrived

in its little pochette de protection -

i have a couple of questions though -

I signed up for the 10 months free offer -

So paid the 14€ fee €4 for the card & €10 delivery ..

SO surprised to get an invoice for €1 charged to my bank account on the same day it was delivered !?

Then i made a Big mistake!

I clipped the tag into the holder ----

Feck me :eek, impossible to unclip it, i had to wedge it against a door jamb , and whack the fecker to get it to unclip.

Which makes me wonder how i can fit it to the screen of the bike, because it aint coming off easily ...

Anyone got any ideas where to locate it? i did consider the clear arm pocket on my jacket, or fitting it to the back of the nav mount

Mine is stuck on the back of my Garmin, in the holder and works perfectly.

I prefer to have it fixed to the boke and be able to take it off, so Nav unit and tag all in one.

you may find the euro is refunded, it might be a test that the payment method is valid

As wessie says: the 1 euro is a test and will be refunded.

Anyone got any ideas where to locate it? i did consider the clear arm pocket on my jacket, or fitting it to the back of the nav mount

I use this little bag when traveling, works better than keeping it in a pocket:
https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...otorway-Tags?p=6373949&viewfull=1#post6373949

They're more common to find in Italy: https://www.outletmoto.eu/en/telepass-motorcycle-holder-oj-mini-pass-black-P68533.htm
There is a few on eBay, but those are for the older Telepass receiver, which is bigger.

Anyone got any ideas where to locate it?…

It used to be in a small waterproof packet in my motorcycle jacket’s pocket. It is now in a small waterproof packet in the pocket of my air vest thing.

Q. Any tips on a small waterproof packet, mate?

A. A small food bag will do. Anything to keep the tag dry. There again, I am not sure that the tags are even susceptible to damp or water; I’d rather not try to find out.

how long from ordering did it take for the mango tags to arrive, anyone have an idea please.

how long from ordering did it take for the mango tags to arrive, anyone have an idea please.

When I ordered my Emovis / Sanef tag it came from their UK office in Harrogate, almost by return. Likewise, the substitute tag, when then the battery of my original tag started to go flat, several years later.

It used to be in a small waterproof packet in my motorcycle jacket’s pocket. It is now in a small waterproof packet in the pocket of my air vest thing.

Q. Any tips on a small waterproof packet, mate?

A. A small food bag will do. Anything to keep the tag dry. There again, I am not sure that the tags are even susceptible to damp or water; I’d rather not try to find out.

If you look on the Bipandgo website who do motorway tags for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy the do a armband for motorcyclists to put the tag in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mine came in about 10 Days

Not completely sure, but I think my Mango tags took a bit longer. More like 3wks, but it was over Christmas/New Year.

We used one in Normandy at Easter, taking a péage into Le Mans, and the invoice arrived today. No account charges until August so they’re taking €8.60 from my Wise account.

thank you all for the quick response, of away a week on Monday so the emovis sanef tag may be the one to get for speed of delivery.

Back
Top Bottom