Urban

Hut van

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I called the dealers today to ask about my Urban and apparently my bike is built and waiting for shipment,
They think it will be in Blighty by the second week in March, not bad for a bike that was ordered on the first of September, ahem!
How about you Martin any news?

Yes but not good. Despite being told a week ago last Friday it was on its way. An email to the dealership yesterday said it is still in Berlin due to quality assurance, whatever that means. They think now mid March but I will not hold my breath and I am thinking in terms of 1st April. Ok the weather is not brilliant but I thought I could get some miles in next week.

Yes but not good. Despite being told a week ago last Friday it was on its way. An email to the dealership yesterday said it is still in Berlin due to quality assurance, whatever that means. They think now mid March but I will not hold my breath and I am thinking in terms of 1st April. Ok the weather is not brilliant but I thought I could get some miles in next week.

I’m really thinking your bike and mine are going to be on the Same boat, as that is more or less the same story I got when I called the dealer the other day. I noticed your post on the 9T forum as well.

Back
Top Bottom