Any one bought from here

Jako999

Reaction score
Hi all anyone bought from a company called Nativeviking on eBay?
I looking at some Givi stuff and would rather buy from a shop but these prices are very good just wondering if it’s legit and if it’s all new top grad or not?

Thanks

Yes, that Ebay shop has been around for years. I have bought a few things as local dealers keep little stock. All arrived in good condition and never had to query anything.

Hi all anyone bought from a company called Nativeviking on eBay?
I looking at some Givi stuff and would rather buy from a shop but these prices are very good just wondering if it’s legit and if it’s all new top grad or not?

Thanks

About 1 mile up the road from me owned and run by a Norwegian couple Tor and Christina, they have a vast stock of Givi products (more than the official UK importers) and if it is advertised it is physically in stock in their premises.

They have been in business for years and regularly export stuff all over the world .

100% legitimate and genuine grade one kit at a good price

About 1 mile up the road from me owned and run by a Norwegian couple Tor and Christina, they have a vast stock of Givi products (more than the official UK importers) and if it is advertised it is physically in stock in their premises.

They have been in business for years and regularly export stuff all over the world .

100% legitimate and genuine grade one kit at a good price

I didn't know that.
I've used them via ebay found them brilliant. Really quick to answer a question and provide a link to show exactly which part to order to go with the GIVI top box I got from them.

I used them once. Had a quite minor problem with my top box a couple of months after purchasing from them. Emailed them a few times but they ignored me, so customer service not great.

Back
Top Bottom