Looking for an old seat for 800

Northern jock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking for a seat for my 800, either a low one or a standard that I can cut up to make lower. Any out there in the corner of a garage?
I've seen new ones but it's not worth the money, more playing around

I'm looking for a seat for my 800, either a low one or a standard that I can cut up to make lower. Any out there in the corner of a garage?
I've seen new ones but it's not worth the money, more playing around

I have a 650 seat which I think is a standard?? I assume that it will also fit the 800. Can you send me a pic of yours and the underside and when back home next week I will see if they are the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alistair,

I've got one that you can have. It has already been "chopped about" a bit by a previous owner.

I'm in Aviemore this afternoon picking the boss up at the bus stop opposite the train station at 1300hrs. I can bring it with me if your interested?

Not subscribed so please reply on this thread.

SteveT

:dragon

PS - I'm leaving home at around 1145.

650 and 800 are the same btw. I also have a standard if you need.

Alistair,

I've got one that you can have. It has already been "chopped about" a bit by a previous owner.

I'm in Aviemore this afternoon picking the boss up at the bus stop opposite the train station at 1300hrs. I can bring it with me if your interested?

Not subscribed so please reply on this thread.

SteveT

PS - I'm leaving home at around 1145.

Bugger, was up a hill so missed this. That would be grand thanks if we can organise another time

I'm sure we can sort something, just can't think of another way we could communicate!

I'm sure we can sort something, just can't think of another way we could communicate!

If you have the email or mobile number of any subscriber they can send me a PM for details. I'd rather not put the details in a public forum

Alistair,

If I can pin down Mike Spence of this parish - 1/2 mile down the road from me - I'll ask him to send you my contact details.

SteveT

Back
Top Bottom