Anyone looking for a mint Himalayan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks stunning.

I purchased one off of here for my daughter - she is loving it!!!!!

A great bike for the money.

Good luck with the sale!

I don't know Fluffmeister and really I want him to sell me his Kriega OS6 Adventure packs, but for anyone considering buying a new or nearly new Himi, this looks like a steal, I suggest you see get in touch. I bought our Euro4 new last year and have loved every minute and mile done on it.

@Fluffmeister, if a Tosser doesn't buy this try the Himalayan Facebook page

GLWS

If only I hadn't bought mine in September, yours has all the toys! There is a Himalayan buy/sell page on FB too

Once I sell my XL I will be looking for one, Im sure yours will be sold by then. Bump for a lovely bike.

Thanks to the actions of Kenny it’s looking like it’s sold, and will be on its way to a new home in Liverpool on Friday.

I’ll close the thread once it’s gone but so far so good, happy buyer who was really happy with the condition (I am an OCD cleaner), and when I am able to get my license back and have fully recovered my first port of call will be to my local Royal Enfield dealer (or the for sale section here). They are fantastic bikes, they get under your skin and are far far greater than the sum of their parts.

Thanks again all for the positive comments, and a huge thanks to Kenny for passing the info on, no haggling, no messing, a firm handshake and a collection on Friday .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom