Samsung S22 app Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone here Running Samsung S22 ?

Received my S22 Ultra today and the app wont open. Just crashes.

Attachments

• 275499141_10159693310849038_2516838157050782947_n.jpg
    275499141_10159693310849038_2516838157050782947_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 199
Does this help?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yRTXmTweyqg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fix-apps-keep-crashing-and-freezing/

No.
Its a conflict with the new S22 Range. After a little digging, through my Facebook group, It appears BMW are aware of it, They released the latest IOS firmware three weeks ago, But the Android firmware has been delayed due to the latest S22. I guess we just have to wait !
Cheers anyway.

Hopefully the firmware will drop soon and save the day !

I've had the same with my new S22+. From what I can tell it seems to be related to location services. The app runs fine and can sync old rides, but as soon as I provide the app with access to location, it crashes immediately.

I'm on version 4.01 of the app that was released 6 December.

Hopefully they update it soon.

I've had the same with my new S22+. From what I can tell it seems to be related to location services. The app runs fine and can sync old rides, but as soon as I provide the app with access to location, it crashes immediately.

I'm on version 4.01 of the app that was released 6 December.

Hopefully they update it soon.

IOS Updated to 4.2 three weeks ago, and normally , both Android and IOS always update within hours of each other. I have discovered, BMW have delayed the Andriod version, to incorporate the new S22 devices. Just hope they do this soon, My app wont even open !

I raised a ticket on the Motorrad Connected support site and got a response:

Thank you for your e-mail. We appreciate your efforts to direct your request to us.
In connection with some specific smartphone models there are currently unexpected terminations of the app. Our development team is working on a solution and will provide an update shortly.

Kind Regards,
Jörg Baderschneider

So it seems they're aware of it and actively working to fix it.

I raised a ticket on the Motorrad Connected support site and got a response:

So it seems they're aware of it and actively working to fix it.

Yes, that's the default reply at the moment. Hope 4.2 comes along quickly and remedies this .....

4.2 Available now:thumb
And it has solved the S22 issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom