Roadglide

There's always the Pan America for a long distance machine (if you travel solo). Mine has been flawless apart from the heated grip crapping out due to a borked wire.

Too high for me - even on the low setting

Test riding a 2022 Street Glide ST tomorrow at Guildford Harley. Should be interesting. Booking to ride the Goldwing Bagger and K1600 Bagger too.

Test riding a 2022 Street Glide ST tomorrow at Guildford Harley. Should be interesting. Booking to ride the Goldwing Bagger and K1600 Bagger too.

Enjoyed my K1600B. Cracking engine.

Had a Goldwing Bagger for 12 months but but, whilst it a great mile muncher, it wasn’t full of character.

That’s just my thoughts

DCT or manual Goldwing?
A DCT Golding.

Other friends have also mentioned that lack of character in the Goldwing. The Harley ST is an eye watering £27k so the K1600 and Goldwing are better value and I suspect more reliable. The Harley test ride excess is also £1500!

A DCT Golding.

Other friends have also mentioned that lack of character in the Goldwing. The Harley ST is an eye watering £27k so the K1600 and Goldwing are better value and I suspect more reliable. The Harley test ride excess is also £1500!

I love my DCT Goldwing, it has plenty of character imo.

Quite like the look of the Street Glide ST.

Also had a sit on Twizzle’s LRS last weekend and that’s rather lovely too.

Thank God I have no more room in the garage or I would have to have remortgaged the house :D

Quite like the look of the Street Glide ST.

Also had a sit on Twizzle’s LRS last weekend and that’s rather lovely too.

Thank God I have no more room in the garage or I would have to have remortgaged the house :D

I'm still tempted by an Indian Challenger.......:blast:D

I spent an hour on the Street Glide ST and honestly found it quite daunting. Setting off from the dealership on a new bike with 50miles on the clock and the Hogsback Harley chapter waiting to see if the GSA Tosser dropped it.

I realise it’s not comparable to my previous bikes but even so, the Harley felt agricultural. Heavy clutch, clunky gears and lumpy suspension. This bike had the optional Ohlins rear shocks too. Perhaps it was just to factory fresh. Once I’ve ridden the Goldwing DCT and K1600B, I’ll be better placed to comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent an hour on the Street Glide ST and honestly found it quite daunting. Setting off from the dealership on a new bike with 50miles on the clock and the Hogsback Harley chapter waiting to see if the GSA Tosser dropped it.

I realise it’s not comparable to my previous bikes but even so, the Harley felt agricultural. Heavy clutch, clunky gears and lumpy suspension. This bike had the optional Ohlins rear shocks too. Perhaps it was just to factory fresh. Once I’ve ridden the Goldwing DCT and K1600B, I’ll be better placed to comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the Harley is for you by the sounds of it.

Edit Not sure what it is with the heavy clutch ?

I don't think the Harley is for you by the sounds of it.

Edit Not sure what it is with the heavy clutch ?

Bizarre, seeing as the latest bikes have a cable clutch to appease some transgenders who found the hydraulic clutch too much of an effort for their manicured digits :)

Bizarre, seeing as the latest bikes have a cable clutch to appease some transgenders who found the hydraulic clutch too much of an effort for their manicured digits :)

I don't like the hydraulic clutch on my RKS.........

It's too light.......

Back
Top Bottom