Wanted Moto Guzzi V50

norbsa99

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Wanted Moto Guzzi V50

I am looking to purchase a good low mileage example of a Moto Guzzi V50 in original condition.

Please can you send me a PM if you have one or know somebody who would be willing to sell one.

Currently looking at listings on Car and classics plus eBay but haven’t seen anything of interest.

Many thanks.
Norbsa99

Nice original spec 1980 V50 MK11 now purchased.

If anybody has an spare parts fin good condition or this model ,I might be interested to buy them, especially a dual seat with a solid base.

Many thanks,
Norbsa99

Nice original spec 1980 V50 MK11 now purchased.

If anybody has an spare parts fin good condition or this model ,I might be interested to buy them, especially a dual seat with a solid base.

Many thanks,
Norbsa99

We need pictures no teasers....:D
love the V50...great little bikes:thumby:

We need pictures no teasers....:D
love the V50...great little bikes:thumby:

Gents,

Thank you for your comments and for viewing my V50 post.

Sorry for not including a photo of my newly acquired bike.

Photo taken on collection of the bike from the previous 87 year old owner who had owned it for 11 years.

V50 MK11 Colin.jpg

She looks great...lovely picture.
red suits her and she ain’t that little..

I am also looking for a red V50 Mk2 so if anyone knows of another one please let me know.

Mark

Well observed Steve . I have taken the decision to purchase a bike with lower seat and electric start whilst I recover from my on going medical condition.

Apologies. Good luck with your recovery.

They a lovely little bikes, guy I knew had one. One thing he advised was rev matching on the down shift. Being a light bike the shaft could lock the rear wheel effortlessly if the engine speed was too low.

Thanks Steve!

Shouldn't be too long before I am out clocking up the miles again.

I will start off by riding the V50 and work my way up to the R1200.

If anybody has a good seat for a V50 please let me know. My seat base is very rusty and in poor condition.

Norbsa99

Back
Top Bottom