V85 TT GUARDIA D'ONORE

Picking up the new Centenario this morning, can't wait. In the end I decided to put the KTM in P/Ex. Fabulous piece of kit, just not for me. Plus it never made me look back as I walked away.

Picking up the new Centenario this morning, can't wait. In the end I decided to put the KTM in P/Ex. Fabulous piece of kit, just not for me. Plus it never made me look back as I walked away.

Happy new bike day - enjoy! :beerjug:

Happy New Bike Day

Going to take it to the Dent event? Might well make the trip up on my v85, not 100% decided as yet.

Yes I'll be going to Dent on it. Picked it up yesterday, it was like putting on an old pair of slippers. Loved the 60 mile ride home. No regrets at letting the 1290 go, fabulous bike, but sometimes "less is more"

Yes I'll be going to Dent on it. Picked it up yesterday, it was like putting on an old pair of slippers. Loved the 60 mile ride home. No regrets at letting the 1290 go, fabulous bike, but sometimes "less is more"

At least you know what needs upgrading for the second time round. ;)

I've just been to have a look at one of these in Sheffield.
TBH I was disappointed. The paint trims and lettering were just stickers rather than painted which wasn't what I was hoping for. The limited edition number was underwhelming as well, certainly not as nice as the one on the Steve McQueen edition Scrambler.
The whole thing just looked a little bland, definitely not Limited Edition.
There were a couple of secondhand standard V85s in the showroom, 1 in yellow and 1 in red, and they both looked much nicer & somehow better finished.
I do like the V85 though, particularly the green one, and there's a fabulous one for sale with all the bits I would want on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom