Moto Morini 500

I shall save that to savour first thing tomorrow morning.

Sunday morning. Sun,Morini,bacon,tea - Can't wait......:)

Great video . Remember them well from the 80’s always exotic and expensive . Are you going to cover any of the 70’s two strokes like a Kawasaki H1 500 or SUZUKI T500 ? Thanks

Great video . Remember them well from the 80’s always exotic and expensive . Are you going to cover any of the 70’s two strokes like a Kawasaki H1 500 or SUZUKI T500 ? Thanks

Would love to, we have some Kawasaki Triples lined up
We did a 74 Electraglide yesterday and hoping to do a CB750 (75) next week
Hard part is getting someone who will go on camera and let me have a ride on their precious bike

We have something in the pipeline that may give us access to a few more bikes

I shall save that to savour first thing tomorrow morning.

Sunday morning. Sun,Morini,bacon,tea - Can't wait......:)

No sun, three out of four will have to do.

What a great find that bike was, pretty as a picture and appears to be in first class condition. I always used to think that Morinis were for a more discerning rider. They were so expensive that you had to REALLY want one when the same money would buy you so much more metal from elsewhere.

Great video and I'm with Robbo' above. It's two stroke time.....Please....:)

No sun, three out of four will have to do.

What a great find that bike was, pretty as a picture and appears to be in first class condition. I always used to think that Morinis were for a more discerning rider. They were so expensive that you had to REALLY want one when the same money would buy you so much more metal from elsewhere.

Great video and I'm with Robbo' above. It's two stroke time.....Please....:)

We are looking .... thanks for watching

I had a Kanguro 500, it was bloody brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hard part is getting someone who will go on camera and let me have a ride on their precious bike

Excellent excellent news ������

The sale of my H2 is on hold because of me being away a lot in the near future so as long as you’ve got comprehensive insurance cover drop me a pm if you want to do a review of it.

Back
Top Bottom