iPad help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

stever1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Afternoon all
I have a 2015 iPad Air and it’s One off the best devices ever put on this planet. HOWEVER,recently it’s been playing up. I’ll be playing a game and it seems to stop reacting, as though. It’s trying to catch up. You may have to touch the screen severaltmes before it react. Also ttyping is becoming a total pain as it misses letters out or makes odd words.

Any ideas

TIA

PSs it’s also getting hot at the back.

You're clearly taking the piss out of someone or something.

At least for me, if a genuine person came on the forum with a question - posted as per the above, complete with spelling and grammar errors I would try to help them.

At least for me, if a genuine person came on the forum with a question - posted as per the above, complete with spelling and grammar errors I would try to help them.

Genuine post. You obviously didn’t read it. I’m struggling to get it to work smoothly never mind typing problems.

volume up volume down, push and hold power button until you see the apple logo.

Wow

As suggested try the hard reset. If that doesn’t work do a back up and then reset (erase) iPad and restore from back up. If it still doesn’t work then try erasing iPad fully and set up as a new iPad.

Wow

As suggested try the hard reset. If that doesn’t work do a back up and then reset (erase) iPad and restore from back up. If it still doesn’t work then try erasing iPad fully and set up as a new iPad.

Wow indeed

Genuine post. You obviously didn’t read it. I’m struggling to get it to work smoothly never mind typing problems.

I am sorry mate if I called it wrong and was incorrectly cynical - if ever we do meet then coffee and cakes are on me.

In addition to the other great advice also consider what you store on the iPad - most things now you can store on the cloud and stream things like movies and photos as and when you need them. Essentially freeing up space on your device.

I don’t think it’s a space issue. About 15% space is free

That’s not enough space, can you delete apps you don’t need, clear your web history etc. then another hard reboot see how much space you have.

I have 15% used, not left, but I don’t play games and I suspect they are what’s using your available space.

Thanks folks , I’ve deleted stuff and rebooted and it a lot better. Thanks for the help

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom