Baffle Removal

Good point!

But at least with a quieter system you’re not announcing the fact to every man and his dog…. everywhere you go. :D

How to make friends and influence people............

I don't know these pipes at all, but can't you take the whole muffler off, stand it on end and spray WD40 or similar down the baffles? Leave to soak for an hour or two, then attempt twisting backwards and forwards. Repeat until the bastards give up!

This would work for the twisting force
55a3e7064cbb6e463508c32c19865202.jpg

I don't know these pipes at all, but can't you take the whole muffler off, stand it on end and spray WD40 or similar down the baffles? Leave to soak for an hour or two, then attempt twisting backwards and forwards. Repeat until the bastards give up!

Tried the WD40. Only way I am taking the mufflers off is to put new ones on and putting it down as drinking expenses. ;)
Ps, That is the wrong attitude to take but I have pissed about with them enough.

Could a whip be adapted?

You got one going spare?

I happen to have one.;)

we will put this in a safe place, for use later on .

Please do.

Make a slide hammer.

They used to be an effective tool (with a slight adaptation) for pulling car door locks out
back in the day. I think some breakdown companies still use them but they fell out of
fashion with the scrotes many years ago. I digress.

BTW....
You'll need a "Loud pipes save lives" patch on your jacket.:D

Make a slide hammer.

They used to be an effective tool (with a slight adaptation) for pulling car door locks out
back in the day. I think some breakdown companies still use them but they fell out of
fashion with the scrotes many years ago. I digress.

BTW....
You'll need a "Loud pipes save lives" patch on your jacket.:D

I do like a patch on my waistcoat.;) Not a HOG one though.
I made a puller but that did not work either.

stupid question time

i think these pipes have two securing screws per can ........ have you removed them both........

Asking for a mate...

stupid question time

i think these pipes have two securing screws per can ........ have you removed them both........

Asking for a mate...

Twizzle please. I never said i was the brightest button in the box.
BUT.;)

Ps. Yes

Back
Top Bottom