Best/Most Informative/Most Active Triumph Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popinman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for a recommendation as per the title of the thread please.

I’ve looked at TriumphRat and TheTriumphForum, but would appreciate any feedback from any long term forum users.

Thanks.

do you have a specific model in mind?

I used this one when I had an Explorer https://www.tiger-explorer.com/index.php but have not been back since I sold it. It was okay but not as life enhancing as some forums (or their usenet predecessors). No contributor there has given me a blow job for a start...

do you have a specific model in mind?

I used this one when I had an Explorer https://www.tiger-explorer.com/index.php but have not been back since I sold it. It was okay but not as life enhancing as some forums (or their usenet predecessors). No contributor there has given me a blow job for a start...

Thanks Wessie. I’m looking at getting the Speed Triple 1050 (I think you’re setting yourself some high expectations looking for a BJ form your forum friends…..:)).

Several years ago I was on TriumphRat and it was great. It isn’t now. I’ve tried a few and I’m now, very reluctantly, on Facebook and the Tiger 800/900 group. There is a Triumph Tiger forum and it’s not bad, but Facebook gets quicker replies to any queries and at least it gets a post more often than once a week. If you’re used to UKGSer you’ll be disappointed with any other forum.

Several years ago I was on TriumphRat and it was great. It isn’t now. I’ve tried a few and I’m now, very reluctantly, on Facebook and the Tiger 800/900 group. There is a Triumph Tiger forum and it’s not bad, but Facebook gets quicker replies to any queries and at least it gets a post more often than once a week. If you’re used to UKGSer you’ll be disappointed with any other forum.

When I sold my Explorer, I sold some of my accessories and did better business here than dedicated forums.

Anybody on UKGSER ever given you a blow job?

Anybody on UKGSER ever given you a blow job?

Yes, and was reciprocated.

The chat up line was, "you are not the only one in the village" on a trip overseas. I have been on several trips via this forum in the last 20 years so you have a very long list to speculate about.

The chat up line was, "you are not the only one in the village" on a trip overseas. I have been on several trips via this forum in the last 20 years so you have a very long list to speculate about.

Perfect! It’s the site that keeps giving…..

Certainly adds a bit more spice to a ride report than "here's a picture of my breakfast".

Closing thread. Thanks for your help and keeping on topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom