Wunderlich Vario footpeg system

Pansmiker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking for a bit less knee bend and was considering fitting the above pegs.

They are expensive so a little research is required.

I would be grateful for any comments.

To my mind, footrest positions are in the same camp as bar risers, the hardness (or otherwise) of seats and not least, crash helmets and tyres. What suits one bod does not suit another. The why’s and wherefore’s as to why will vary.

Yes they are pricey but they do seem popular for whatever reason. Buy them and try them. If they suit you, great. If they don’t sell them, you won’t lose much.

[I have the vario system and there will be a position to suit almost everyone. I have knackered knees and need low as possible and these fit the bill . I have the 50mm arms and they are great. Be warned your ground clearance will be reduced accordingly if it bothers you.

QUOTE=Pansmiker;6263102]I'm looking for a bit less knee bend and was considering fitting the above pegs.

They are expensive so a little research is required.

I would be grateful for any comments.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Enthusiast for your constructive comment it is much appreciated.

To my mind, footrest positions are in the same camp as bar risers, the hardness (or otherwise) of seats and not least, crash helmets and tyres. What suits one bod does not suit another. The why’s and wherefore’s as to why will vary.

Yes they are pricey but they do seem popular for whatever reason. Buy them and try them. If they suit you, great. If they don’t sell them, you won’t lose much.

Wapping why oh why did you even bother typing this drivel:blast

Back
Top Bottom