Bahnstormer Alton

dicktheleg

Pestie to the Nobility
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just wanted to leave these guys some decent feedback.

The whole buying process was handled very professionally and honestly, the bike was held for me with no deposit, full tank of fuel when I collected it.

Discovered a very minor cosmetic fault when I got the bike home, new part sent out within 48 hours with offer of a fitter too if I needed one.

I’d be happy to recommend them based on my experiences.

A good bunch down there. Not bought a Bike directly from them, but used them for parts & some service work over the years.

Went to them for my GSA 3 years ago and they were utterly professional and decent with it. 5* all day long.

..........proper coffee, too...

yeah got a lot of time for Bahnstormer...apart for that big bald ginger-bearded cnut in Maidenhead, tell him you want to think about it overnight and he'll turn from your best mate to a stroppy cnut in the wiggle of his pathetic beard.

Of course they all pretend to be your best friend and give you 5 star service...they want your money, I'm not dumb enough or need an ego stroke to the point that I'd fall for that shit, all dealers should be squeezed and sweated over a period of days.

yeah got a lot of time for Bahnstormer...apart for that big bald ginger-bearded cnut in Maidenhead, tell him you want to think about it overnight and he'll turn from your best mate to a stroppy cnut in the wiggle of his pathetic beard.

Get off that fence or yer arse will be full of splinters :D

Of course they all pretend to be your best friend and give you 5 star service...they want your money, I'm not dumb enough or need an ego stroke to the point that I'd fall for that shit, all dealers should be squeezed and sweated over a period of days.

Isn’t he the Sales Manager?
Seems a bit harsh.

Isn’t he the Sales Manager?
Seems a bit harsh.

I believe so, came over to add additional pressure. "harsh" some may say, but I was there and this is my honest opinion of the situation and his attitude. I always call a cnut a cnut if I see it that way, and yes, I did feed this back to the sales guy who followed up.

Barnstormers Alton is we’re I get all my parts from the service is second to none .

Just wanted to leave these guys some decent feedback.

The whole buying process was handled very professionally and honestly, the bike was held for me with no deposit, full tank of fuel when I collected it.

Discovered a very minor cosmetic fault when I got the bike home, new part sent out within 48 hours with offer of a fitter too if I needed one.

I’d be happy to recommend them based on my experiences.

A while back I bought a second hand bike from them - it was delivered with about 3k more miles than advertised (11k vs 8k as I recall), they initially said they would not do anything about it, then offered something like a £50 servicing voucher, so I had them come and collect it back and have not been back since (except once to get a free helmet as part of BMW recall campaign). It took them a surprisingly long time to refund as well - turns out they were quite forgetful about doing when they said they would.

I have found both Maidenhead and Alton to be spot on, Maidenhead is my preferred branch and have bought all 6 of my GSA's from them. Great service every time. Every aspect that I have used has been spot on, parts, service and sales. good bunch of lads...As a note Iv'e never felt any pressure to purchased!! speak as you find I suppose.

Have used Bahnstormer since their inception for several used bike deals servicing and parts.Their service has been top notch and when problems have arisen they have been promptly resolved . Alastair the boss is frequently present friendly approachable and hands on even serving up free decent coffee. An excellent Dealership .

Always had excellent service from Bahnstormer Alton, nice to have them not too far up the road (unlike it’s former guise as SPC years ago with the angry dwarf in charge, that was hit and miss).

Just bought an approved-used 1250GSA Rallye from them, my second GSA they have supplied. A pleasure to do business with.

Back
Top Bottom