Doing our bit for the Ukraine and a chance to show off your classics

Midway Truck Stop is next door to Ma Bakers (on the right), Ma Bakers is a great bikers cafe :thumb

Thanks Paul

We will have all the bikes featured in our videos
Also
Bevel ducatis
Velocettes
We have a Rob North Trident race bike
and plenty more we have reached out to all the clubs

we are putting a lot of work into this and any support would be appreciated

Will be a great day in aid of a great cause

It's in the diary...

An excellent reason to meet up and enjoy a gawp at older machinery - especially the Italian stuff.
Likely be on a Guzzi v85tt so not (yet) a classic
Rob

Its at the Midway Truck Stop Prees Heath (used for a lot of bike meetings) Whitchurch
8th May 10.30 - 3.30 we will have most of the bikes we have featured in the Videos there

Thanks.:thumb2 I know it well, I have friends in Whitchurch.
Some interesting bikes on show for a good cause.:beerjug:

Its at the Midway Truck Stop Prees Heath (used for a lot of bike meetings) Whitchurch
8th May 10.30 - 3.30 we will have most of the bikes we have featured in the Videos there
This is probably a dumb question but..... is there any reason for having it at the truck stop cafe and not Ma Bakers the biker cafe next door (to the right)?

This is probably a dumb question but..... is there any reason for having it at the truck stop cafe and not Ma Bakers the biker cafe next door (to the right)?

We are doing it with the assistance of the Cafe but I thought it was the Midway Cafe - I will ask Dave who is dealing with the Cafe

Not a dumb question at all Paul, there is Midway, Ma Bakers and The Raven all within spitting distance, they are all biking destinations. Midway have a biker's night and were very helpful with advice on hosting an event as they support many of them (A Custom show on 1st May for example) so I just approached them first. We are using the car park opposite which is council owned in any case. Midway have promised a Burger BBQ outside but I will chat to the other cafes when I pop up there soon. I'm sure they'll all be supportive and the attendees can give their custom to any of them, not a problem for us.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave and Paul

If I can just reiterate if you are out and about in the area we would love to meet you, as previously mentioned we are bringing some lovely old bikes and have commitments from others who will be bringing some interesting stuff that I am sure would interest a lot of you.

Also good chance for a cuppa and of course we will be selling some Lemon Drizzle Cake :)

Thanks All Mike

One of the Middle Aged Blokes
Riding Middle ages Bikes

Just a bit of local trivia...
The very successful Raven Cafe, built up by Lynn for many years was subject to a rise in rent from her landlord.
This forced her out of business and she closed in December 2019. It's now under new ownerhip but I haven't
been there since.

Looking forward to this event.:beerjug:

Not a dumb question at all Paul, there is Midway, Ma Bakers and The Raven all within spitting distance, they are all biking destinations. Midway have a biker's night and were very helpful with advice on hosting an event as they support many of them (A Custom show on 1st May for example) so I just approached them first. We are using the car park opposite which is council owned in any case. Midway have promised a Burger BBQ outside but I will chat to the other cafes when I pop up there soon. I'm sure they'll all be supportive and the attendees can give their custom to any of them, not a problem for us.
Thanks Dave. If you do pop in to Ma Bakers speak to Dave and mention this place and myself :thumb

Just a bit of local trivia...
The very successful Raven Cafe, built up by Lynn for many years was subject to a rise in rent from her landlord.
This forced her out of business and she closed in December 2019. It's now under new ownerhip but I haven't
been there since.

Looking forward to this event.:beerjug:
This is why I and a lot of others won't frequent the Raven.

Back
Top Bottom