New TMAX Tech Max

The lack of underseat storage space was the only issue for me when I looked at one. None of the modern scoots have the space that my 14 plater Burger has.

You can get loads of stuff under the seat on the 350 Hondas, 2 full face lids and your waterproofs for example, there’s even a little cubby hole for the toolkit and your emergency hi viz vest :thumb2

Attachments

• 6376AAF8-251A-4ED1-9484-6D266717BF97.jpg
    6376AAF8-251A-4ED1-9484-6D266717BF97.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 220
LOL you wouldnt get the ammo under the seat of the Tmax well maybe LOL it takes a full size lid gloves and waterproofs so not the end of the world really, the top box is only 45 ltr as well but hey ho ill hopefully not need to take all the crap I feel I have to have !!

heres a pic of the bike with the wheel stickers fitted and the matching lid which looks a totally different colour in the photo !! No idea why

went for a ride with my mate on his T7 and all he kept saying is Ive got to give mine some real stick to keep up with you LOL !! so it aint slow

Rob

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0965.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0965.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 202
LOL you wouldnt get the ammo under the seat of the Tmax well maybe LOL it takes a full size lid gloves and waterproofs so not the end of the world really, the top box is only 45 ltr as well but hey ho ill hopefully not need to take all the crap I feel I have to have !!

heres a pic of the bike with the wheel stickers fitted and the matching lid which looks a totally different colour in the photo !! No idea why

went for a ride with my mate on his T7 and all he kept saying is Ive got to give mine some real stick to keep up with you LOL !! so it aint slow

Rob

How are you finding the Tmax vs the ADV 350?

I did sell it, to be honest it’s one bike I really didn’t gel with and although the tmax was much much faster than the little adv 350 I’d buy another adv tomorrow if I could find one
I bought a f900xr to do the daily commute on and am enjoying that for the moment plenty of power for the commute handles well and feels like a real bike where the tmax never did mad as tha adv 350 did !!
Rob

I did sell it, to be honest it’s one bike I really didn’t gel with and although the tmax was much much faster than the little adv 350 I’d buy another adv tomorrow if I could find one
I bought a f900xr to do the daily commute on and am enjoying that for the moment plenty of power for the commute handles well and feels like a real bike where the tmax never did mad as tha adv 350 did !!
Rob

Funnily enough my bro has just sold his 2021 T Max and wants an ADV 350 instead but they is sold out . Mines a keeper

Interesting how less is more. Hope everyone gets the bike they want.

Order an ADV 350 today, for hopefully a delivery in May next year!

Interesting how less is more. Hope everyone gets the bike they want.

Order an ADV 350 today, for hopefully a delivery in May next year!

What colour ?
Don’t bother with the Honda top box at £600 !!!!
I got a Givi E43 and fitting kit from Motocard for £136 delivered and its great.

642a7d3e3276aa75e73337f0d319939b.jpg

619f8b5ef23c33d205d3df158a54e3c3.jpg

The price of the keyless box looked excessive to me. Especially as I already have a Givi top box so just need the rack.

Mine will be silver, for delivery in February for registration in March. Assuming Honda have got their supply chains in order!

The price of the keyless box looked excessive to me. Especially as I already have a Givi top box so just need the rack.

Mine will be silver, for delivery in February for registration in March. Assuming Honda have got their supply chains in order!

Givi SR1166 is the rack.

Sorry for thread creep

Back
Top Bottom