New TMAX Tech Max

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
1133cbb3928b2dd36d712cad8ba533cc.png

ace4eca147e0b67e401a9b7fd3006922.png

Perfect for recently retired doctors….:)

Looks Great and full of real tech . Will definitely test ride one . Its the 12000 mile service tats the killer . That and a pair of tyres is often £900 . My evo is £35 to service ! More like a pensioners budget :D:D

It might be only me but what is an ‘’aircraft style filler cap’’

Attachments

• E0F3EE19-DA5B-4727-B875-7E65C370E803.jpeg
    E0F3EE19-DA5B-4727-B875-7E65C370E803.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 830
“and there’s never a situation where you’re left wanting more oompah” So why are motorcycle manufacturers still churning out 180bhp bikes? Why are motorcycles journos saying “it’s only got 162bhp, it would be better with another 20 horses” when clearly 47bhp is enough? Mind you, racers were averaging laps of more than 100mph on the Isle of Man 50 odd years ago on production racing Bonnevilles with dodgy brakes, evil suspension and crappy tyres, so maybe 47bhp really is enough.

“and there’s never a situation where you’re left wanting more oompah” So why are motorcycle manufacturers still churning out 180bhp bikes? Why are motorcycles journos saying “it’s only got 162bhp, it would be better with another 20 horses” when clearly 47bhp is enough? Mind you, racers were averaging laps of more than 100mph on the Isle of Man 50 odd years ago on production racing Bonnevilles with dodgy brakes, evil suspension and crappy tyres, so maybe 47bhp really is enough.

I guess having had maybe 12 T Max’s I never did think wish this had a bit more to give. They are a bike you feel very much in control of . The handling is good and the power still enough to give you a bit of excitement. Just back from Italy, Puglia and we saw a ralley with over a thousand of them whizzing around . Looked and sounded fab

Looks Great and full of real tech . Will definitely test ride one . Its the 12000 mile service tats the killer . That and a pair of tyres is often £900 . My evo is £35 to service ! More like a pensioners budget :D:D

12,000 mile service? Is it expensive? £550 at 18,000 miles on my Burgman 400.
And how come tyres are so dear? My Burgman 400 tyres are pretty cheap.

I do like the look of that new T-Max, particularly the TFT screen.

12,000 mile service? Is it expensive? £550 at 18,000 miles on my Burgman 400.
And how come tyres are so dear? My Burgman 400 tyres are pretty cheap.

I do like the look of that new T-Max, particularly the TFT screen.

T max tyres were £200 for both . I sold mine to buy the EVO but whenever mine hit 12000 miles it needed full service 2 tyres and the primary belt . It added up

T max tyres were £200 for both . I sold mine to buy the EVO but whenever mine hit 12000 miles it needed full service 2 tyres and the primary belt . It added up

Ah, yes I see. I love my Burgman but the cost of servicing is absolutely eye watering, not least because of the frequency - every 3,000 miles.
I've just booked her in for her 18,000 mile service as I'm really hoping to get away on her for at least a week this year.

Not here yet

Cheers.
I was out on the Burgman yesterday, I absolutely love it, so much so it's set me off thinking about paying a daft amount of cash to get a new, bigger scooter with a few more bits on, such as cruise control, electric screen and TFT screen.
I have no idea what's available that will tick the boxes but I see Honda do a 750 scooter and obviously there's a big BMW scooter as well.
I don't really want to lose any storage space though which the Burger has in abundance.

Spoke to my local Yamaha dealer today, they're expecting one in on 26th May, insha'Allah

Thanks.
I have to say the underseat storage area looks disappointingly tiny by comparison with the Burger.

Two weeks ago Crescent in Verwood had 2 in the showroom...

Had a look at one yesterday. It's very nice but the underseat storage area is, as feared, slightly lacking.

Back
Top Bottom