Italy, Tuscany - Bologna, Massa, Viareggio, Pisa, Luca

Wapping

Reaction score
The May 2022 edition of Tourenfahrer, has a nice piece on the north west corner of Italy, famous for its olive oil. That it has good roads, some nice towns and great scenery is just a bonus.

Download the route, use the very good map or just look at the pictures here:

https://www.tourenfahrer.de/tour-datenbank/tour/schieflagen-1141/detail/

b1de8b3ecbafbe8d388551c04b02ee5f.png

Get yourself advance booking for the Ducati factory & museum.

Hotel Amadeus is nice in The borgo Panigale, it’s got underground parking and it’s a couple of hundred meters walk to the factory, cos they only let you park Ducatis in the factory grounds :D

That’s ok for me then :D

Not forgetting the home of Ferrari which includes the ‘spiritual’ museum of the marque at Moderna and the separate ‘racing’ museum at Maranello, which holds the race cars. Park your Ferrari in the reserved spaces.

The two Ferrari museums are only 35 km from the Ducati museum. Call that 20 and bit miles in Christian units.

Hotel Amadeus is nice in The borgo Panigale, it’s got underground parking and it’s a couple of hundred meters walk to the factory, cos they only let you park Ducatis in the factory grounds :D

I found that out when I went for the tour on my GSA.
Despite owning a Ducati I still had to park across the road!

A different point:

When / where do Ducati sell their special Mugello Tribune MotoGP tickets as I want one?
There's nothing on their website.

Ta.

When / where do Ducati sell their special Mugello Tribune MotoGP tickets as I want one?
There's nothing on their website.

Sorry don’t know, but do share if you find out, TIA

Gents can someone point me in the right direction regarding how to get a subscription to "Tourenfahrer magazine" online so I can access the GPX files? Currently I go to the web site and I end up with a Cookie box filling the screen.

Back
Top Bottom