Crf 250Rally. New owner

Stephen H

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone could give me there opinion of the footpegs on my recently acquired Crf 250 Rally.
The foot begs are cheap aftermarket ones that came on the bike but they appear to be angled forwards when you look from above. i have attached apicture for you to see.
Is this normal.
Its not that easy to tell in the picture but in the flesh its very obvious
Cheers

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 226
No idea but cheap aftermarket footpegs that don't feel right ?.....bin them and get some decent ones?

Davey B. The pegs feel fine if a bit small for my massive feet. It’s just the angle there at I find odd. I was wanting to know if other crf owner have the same thing on there bikes. I’ve checked the peg mounting point on the frame and they look fine.

Dedicated motocross/enduro riders sometimes have forward angle pegs to help in controlling the bike. Obs., over the top for the crf. More expensive pegs will allow you to adjust the angle (flat if you wanted), as well as the height and even the camber of the studs on the pegs. Standard pegs on the crf are straight. If you wanted a cheap fix I bet there are loads of cheap pre-used on ebay, as so many folks put new pegs on, if only for the bling factor.

Back
Top Bottom