Sena SMH10 jogwhee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Ming

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After a recent ride out with the intercom on, I charged it as normal and the red charge light was on. After several hours I disconnected it as normal but the blue fully charged light was flashing.

Disconnected from all power and put it back on the helmet, checked it was switched off and the light still flashes. It seems it's unable to be turned off, but when it's connected to the helmet and you push and hold the button to turn it off, the "goodbye" message sounds but the unit still flashes blue.
Any idea why? I've left it a couple of days and I'll see if the battery life diminishes much when I next ride

After a recent ride out with the intercom on, I charged it as normal and the red charge light was on. After several hours I disconnected it as normal but the blue fully charged light was flashing.

Disconnected from all power and put it back on the helmet, checked it was switched off and the light still flashes. It seems it's unable to be turned off, but when it's connected to the helmet and you push and hold the button to turn it off, the "goodbye" message sounds but the unit still flashes blue.
Any idea why? I've left it a couple of days and I'll see if the battery life diminishes much when I next ride

On the back is a small pinhole . stick a pin in there and do a factory reset, they do odd things from time to time

Cheers. Didn't realise that and I've mislaid the manual

One of mine did that at about 5 years old, resets and a battery swap did not work ie it was b#ggered and had to be replaced

Yep, inserted pin and all is fine. Connected to my phone straight away as well. Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom