Bumot Xtremada panniers

shedracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at the Bumot Xtremada panniers and just wondering if anyone knows if the panniers are all the same, ref fitment and its just the frames that are specific to each bike. Any info on these would be much appreciated, thanks :thumb2

Looking at the Bumot Xtremada panniers and just wondering if anyone knows if the panniers are all the same, ref fitment and its just the frames that are specific to each bike. Any info on these would be much appreciated, thanks :thumb2

I have set I plan to sell, they fit the standard GS rack.

I have the Bumot Xtremada BMW panniers albeit not fitted to to a BMW.

Talk to Cliff at the Adventure Bike Shop he is a UK Bumot dealer and is, or used to be, on the committee of the BMW Club East Anglia Section.

I was looking for a pair of soft panniers for my CCM GP450. I also wanted panniers that locked onto the frames. I needed two straght sided ones, not one straight and one with a cut out for the BMW exhaust. Cliff did a special order for me. I needed to modify them slightly for them to fit the Metal Mule frames I had on the bike (I moved the lower brackets up approx 4mm).
I am well pleased. They are tough and they come with waterproof inner bags.

tom

Apparently the gsa version doesn’t fit any of the other racks as they mount differently. Thanks joe and sanqhar for your information :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom