Whats it worth ? 2012 Stelvio NTX

the civil one

Reaction score
The Heading says it all , I am thinking of Selling mt NTX .
I am asking in the UK , then between VAT & Import Duties , i can gauge what the Bike is worth.
Its super Clean , Its got just shy of 11K Mls , service history , panniers , new Motobatt , everything is as it should be .
The only if , id say are tyres , if i were to sell it , id sell it needing tyres , theyve been stood for 2 years , other than that
rock n roll ..........

Attachments

• 20190419_125121.jpg
    20190419_125121.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 239
Roller conversion?

Dont know is the honest answer , the numbers suggest " Yes " but im selling it as a no .
Then i cant be wrong . Its really not that big a deal . Everyone asks , as if its going to blow up , Its a £500 fix . If its required . and not all fail.

Ive just had Nigel up at NBS build me the Most beautiful wee NTX 650 , so am looking forward to getting it .

it is not a £500 fix. IIRC the cheapest kit is £900.

Rollers make a £1000 min difference in price. go check , it's easy to see.

Dont know is the honest answer , the numbers suggest " Yes " but im selling it as a no .
Then i cant be wrong . Its really not that big a deal . Everyone asks , as if its going to blow up , Its a £500 fix . If its required . and not all fail.

Ive just had Nigel up at NBS build me the Most beautiful wee NTX 650 , so am looking forward to getting it .

It's only a 5 minute job to confirm if it's been done. Just whip one of the head covers off, it's plain to see if it's been converted. I doubt you could get it done for £500. I'd agree not all fail but the vast majority do.
As for price, I'd guess £4250 if it's been converted £3k if not. Cracking bikes GLWS

Well, that’s a happy 45 minutes reading up on 4v8v flat to roller tappit conversions……every day a school day..

MG should have looked at why HD have used rollers for ever..

Back
Top Bottom