Dublin Accomodation

Bob Jeffries

It's good to be back ..
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to come over in early September for a few weeks. Mrs wants to stay a couple of nights in Dublin as she's never been. I'm OK for the rest of Ireland (although recommendations are always greatly received), we've been may times and made friends all over, but the last time I stayed in Dublin it was to meet up with Phil Gunn & the gang to fly out to Crete for a Rally of Discovery :)

Somewhere reasonably close to the city centre and with secure parking for the bike would be nice.

We'll then be moving on to Belfast for a few days to look at the Titanic Museum & Gubbins Path before heading anti clockwise around to Galway and back to Dublin.

We've ridden right around the Irish coast quite a few times but this time we want to take our time and stop and see things.

Thanks guys

Trinity plaza right in the city centre under ground secure car park we share the carpark . Should have no issues

Looking to come over in early September for a few weeks. Mrs wants to stay a couple of nights in Dublin as she's never been. I'm OK for the rest of Ireland (although recommendations are always greatly received), we've been may times and made friends all over, but the last time I stayed in Dublin it was to meet up with Phil Gunn & the gang to fly out to Crete for a Rally of Discovery :)

Somewhere reasonably close to the city centre and with secure parking for the bike would be nice.

We'll then be moving on to Belfast for a few days to look at the Titanic Museum & Gubbins Path before heading anti clockwise around to Galway and back to Dublin.

We've ridden right around the Irish coast quite a few times but this time we want to take our time and stop and see things.

Thanks guys

Wonder where the "Gubbins" path is ?? (We live close to the Gobbins .............. but that must be somewhere different !!):hide

Back
Top Bottom