Have you hud about this ? :-)

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
6953c63778a8a71cdcc86b036218951e.png

I'd rather not have the combiner in front of my eyes inside the helmet.

How ever have I managed to live without Opticson all these years. Then again, I'm not a fighter pilot.

Consumerism is alive & well it seems.

The HUD in my car is brilliant, I think I could like this if it’s done well

Mine too. I love it. It was a feature that came with the car that I didn't care about, but it's actually brilliant.

Some startup company did a lid like this a few years ago, but ended up going bust.

They've missed a trick here. They should have added a wind turbine & solar panel to give it a better battery life.

Great, lets hope many other manufacturers take this up

For all the naysayers, unless you've experienced a Hud display, you dont know how good they are.

Conversely my car came with HUD and I just don't see the point of it, I find it of zero benefit.
Would I spec a new car with it? No. Would I want it on my crash helmet? Absolutely not.

I find if I have a bug splatter on my visor I have stop and clean it so having that in my field of vision would annoy the hell out of me .

Conversely my car came with HUD and I just don't see the point of it, I find it of zero benefit.

My car as an HUD. I really like it.
I have all the basic information + navigation direction at glance. Works well.

I wouldn't mind it on a motorbike, but, as I was saying on the first post, I could do without all the extra hardware strapped inside my helmet, where the absorption zone should be or by having extra (lose) pieces of plastic in front of my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom