Brockenhurst bmw

I had a ride round today Balmer Motorrad/Royal Enfield in Brockenhurst, up and running since May, no marketing or signage but open for coffee and a chat. We were made welcome, some new stock and a few selected used machines, not just BMW.

Ducati Bournemouth, which is actually on Ferndown Ind Est is a building site, assuming its going to be in one of the new units in Vulcan Way, there is much to do

My judgment is sat on the wall atm on the two occasions I have tried to use them they have fallen very short of a quality bike dealer

They're very helpful, one of our blood bikes need a service, couldn't get the bike into Bahnstormers, so they have fitted us into their workshop next week. We will see

Well, very impressed, great team and very helpful. Brockenhurst was a great place for lunchtime food options as well, loads of options a very short walk from the dealership.

I can confirm Balmer Lawn is up and running, dropped in there two days ago to pick up some crush washers. Very affable boss, booked my RT in for fresh brake fluids as my local bike shop refuses to work on my 04 1150RT's servo brake system.

I had reason to make contact with Brockenhurst via their online enquiry form yesterday.
I received an answer today from Alton.

Is the Brockenhurst dealership part of the Bahnstormer group?

I thought not but stand to be corrected. As far as I'm aware the owner was already running the Honda car concession but, being a bike nut - has a nicely spec'd Africa Twin - started up the BMW bike section plus the Royal Enfield shop next door.

I had reason to make contact with Brockenhurst via their online enquiry form yesterday.
I received an answer today from Alton.

Is the Brockenhurst dealership part of the Bahnstormer group?

did you use the BMW Motorrad page's contact form as this is the first hit on google? Maybe it has been set up incorrectly and routed to Alton by mistake?

did you use the BMW Motorrad page's contact form as this is the first hit on google? Maybe it has been set up incorrectly and routed to Alton by mistake?

Ah, looking at the site again i think i may have done......
.....but how did they know that Alton was my nearest dealer and where i bought my bike from...........!

Thumbs up to Balmer Lawn "BMW". :okay Bought a bike there over the weekend.
No stuffyness and excellent service.
Definitely be having the GS serviced here.

They mentioned recently on social media that they will be bringing in an Italian brand, don't suppose you got a sniff of which one it might be?

They mentioned recently on social media that they will be bringing in an Italian brand, don't suppose you got a sniff of which one it might be?

They may have done to my missus but that fell on deaf ears. ;) I'm going back Tuesday to get the bike so I'll ask.
They did mention that the R1250R is no longer being produced (not seen that anywhere else) and what stock exists is the only new stock there is??

I think the italian thing is going to be at another of their locations in New Milton.

"9 different Italian Motorcycle brands" - New or used, one wonders? I'm going with used.

"Welcome to Balmer Lawn Motociclo - your go to Italian Motorcycle Dealership! ��️����
Part of the Balmer Lawn Motor Group and based in New Milton, we are a BRAND-NEW Motorcycle Dealership representing 9 different Italian Motorcycle brands - we have anything and everything from 50cc up to 1200cc!
Day by day we are accepting the delivery of our favourite Italian wheels, so pop by to see our growing collection. We are ready and awaiting your Motorcycle orders, and our sales team cannot wait to show you the ins and outs of all the outstandingly beautiful bikes we have to offer across 9 different amazing brands!
Our showroom will be accompanied by an official Motorcycle Service and Parts Department for all your servicing, MOT's, warranty claims and repairs, general repairs, and all sourcing and fitting of Parts.
We are currently recruiting for Sales Executives, Parts Advisors, and Motorcycle Technicians - if you have experience in these roles and enjoy working within the Motorcycle world, send your application over to us!
This is just the beginning of the Balmer Lawn Motociclo adventure! ��️"

Back
Top Bottom