Lindstrands Sunne Trousers

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone got a pair or actually seen them in the flesh , nearest stockist is almost 200 miles away and I do not mind travelling down to get the right fit provided they are decent quality and do what it says on the tin.

A|dvertised as dual layer laminate with plenty of vents etc but just want to know if anyone has personal experience of them

Attachments

• SUNNE-PANTS-08-F-600x600.jpg
    SUNNE-PANTS-08-F-600x600.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 449
Well found a local Lindstrands supplier Hermod and tried a pair of Lindstrands trousers on for size ( they didn't have the Sunne in stock), quality and fit were good so they ordered a pair of the Sunne trousers in for me.

They turned up today and quality and fit are both excellent, easily on par with my recent Rukka , Richa , Held or Alpinestars purchases ,also some nice design features so will hopefully become my new summer trousers.

No doubt I will be testing out their waterproof qualities very soon

Well tried these on a couple of runs and fine between 8 degrees and 18 degrees without the liners in , tried the vents and at 14 degrees with them open my legs were bloody freezing so they work.

Been impressed with these trousers over the summer and yes they may not be as good as full on mesh trousers in high temperatures (28 degrees plus in Germany) but they have proven a good compromise over the Summer and into Autumn.

So much so that I have just purchased the matching jacket, looking good so far , again two layer laminate , with a removeable liner that can be worn separately off the bike , jacket has loads of vents, four external pockets and two internal ones and is nice and comfortable from the off .

Added a spare Forcefield back protector and will get out on a run over the weekend .

Lindstrands really seem to have upped their game in the last couple of years and I must say I am impressed

at one time teesdale motorcycles in thirsk had a good selection of lindstrands

at one time teesdale motorcycles in thirsk had a good selection of lindstrands

Teasdale's are still a Lindstrands dealer but have just got these in stock , but Hermod at Team Valley is closer and they got the jacket in within 4 days. They keep other models in stock along with Scott, Halvarssons, Richa , RST, Barbour and they are now a Touratech dealer so worth a visit

Teasdale's are still a Lindstrands dealer but have just got these in stock , but Hermod at Team Valley is closer and they got the jacket in within 4 days. They keep other models in stock along with Scott, Halvarssons, Richa , RST, Barbour and they are now a Touratech dealer so worth a visit

yeh will do, i know where they are at

Well the Sunne jacket has some really nice features, full length arm vents, chest vents and a large covered vent on the back , two decent size outside and two large inner pockets.
I also like the large rear pocket that takes the liner jacket when not in use, the liner jacket is reversible so that when you unzip it from the outer it turns inside out and can be worn off the bike as a lightweight windproof jacket.
Again the quality is easily on par with if not better than my BMW Rallye jacket and my 3 year old Rukka jacket ( but maybe not quite as good as my 12 year old Rukka Armas)

First proper run on the bike today wearing the Sunne jacket and trousers together , temps were about 5 or 6 degrees with heavy rain in places , with the liner in the jacket it was warm and waterproof so all in all a nice jacket and the venting should be great in the summer with the inner jacket removed

Attachments

• lindstrands-textile-jacket-sunne-black-orange-48-78769_0.jpg
    lindstrands-textile-jacket-sunne-black-orange-48-78769_0.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 97
Thanks for the update on this kit, was having a look at the jacket in a shop yesterday.

Just back from 2600 miles around europe and I was wearing the Lindstrands Sunne jacket and trousers , both well vented in temps between 22 and 36 degrees C ,also on the couple of occasions we got heavy rain both were 100% waterproof with the vents closed

Lindstrands puts me in a 60 thanks to my beer belly. Ha! That's insane though. I'm a solid 54 in BMW, Stadler, Rukka. I'm unable to try these on being in the states, but they look great. Thoughts?

Also, how is the bottom cuff? Think I could get full motocross boots under? I wear Gaerne.

Cheers

Thants for the heads up . Just Read some reviews , seems like a fantastic suit. Due to weight loss I may reluctantly have to replace my trusty a klim jacket and Halvarssons trouser combo botk laminate. The Sunne looks perfect but I just couldn’t live with the KTM orange and the grey is going to get grubby ☹️

Thants for the heads up . Just Read some reviews , seems like a fantastic suit. Due to weight loss I may reluctantly have to replace my trusty a klim jacket and Halvarssons trouser combo botk laminate. The Sunne looks perfect but I just couldn’t live with the KTM orange and the grey is going to get grubby ☹️
The brown and tan looks pretty smart - I’ve got the jacket and really like it.

Thanks that does look better. I wish they did the black with the same yellow hi viz from your brown one .
I agree. I’ve mulled over buying the trousers in the same colour and have decided it’d look a little too much like a twat suit. I’ll probably pick up some laminated all black trousers as my current Klims aren’t waterproof. Shame the Lindstrands trousers aren’t available in black / yellow as you say.

Best bit about mine is it looks like KTM kit , it has raised adverse comments from a couple of GS riders when wearing it on my GSA , not half as upsetting to them as when I wear my BMW Rallye kit on my KTM.

The Lindstands gear is now my go to kit most of the time and the Rukka jackets and jeans are only used in early spring and late autumn

Is it possible to wear full motocross boots with these pants? Any chance for a measurement at the cuffs?

Back
Top Bottom