Jersey - What to see and do?

I like it here. Can’t afford to stay, but I still like it. Salty Dog tonight :beerjug:

All of the above. And if you like whisky, the Lamplighter in St. Helier 👍. Dunno if you have transport or are hiring but you can actually do without. The bus service is actually very good and is peanuts compared to here.

Visited in 2016 found upstairs at the Mansell Collection in St Hellier a brilliant place to visit. A history of Nigel Mansell's career in motor racing set out in cars, suits, helmets, trophy's and a petrol heads heaven

Unfortunately Nigel Mansell sold his F1 Ferrari and Williams cars at auction in Monaco a few weeks ago.
Due to the thriving business Mansell Motorrad are doing they have removed the full museum upstairs to fit more bikes in. That said, it is still a great place to visit with lots of F1 momentos scattered around the place.

Greg Mansell (one of Nigel's boys) runs the place and is a lovely bloke and always happy to help.

p.s. the Lamplighter is my favourite pub.

Nigel was in the island last week and took part in the distinguished gentleman ride

Attachments

• 458929FF-2CBE-40C1-8261-4AEDF71097AC.jpg
    458929FF-2CBE-40C1-8261-4AEDF71097AC.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 62

Back
Top Bottom