Booster pack/starter/ power back

de crowe

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for recommendation for one to start a GS or two. There are a lot of them on eBay but maybe you use one occasionally? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Noco GB40 and it's a good bit of kit. It has successfully started my son's VW Polo (1200cc), my HD Pan America (1250cc) and my HD Fat Bob (1900cc).

I have added the Noco 007(?) permanent harness directly to the battery on both bikes to make it super easy to plug in and jump them in a matter of seconds if necessary. The battery on both bikes is a real pain in the arse to get to otherwise.

I’ve got a Cobra JumPack
It’s very good at starting bikes and charging up phones/iPads etc. Problem is that the fuse blows very easily and is not replaceable! So only good for charging then.
I bought a manual re-setting in line fuse and wired it in and it works well now.
Long winded way of saying buy a different brand :blast

Got the Noco , thanks for the information, no bike will ever let me down again! Probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Noco , thanks for the information, no bike will ever let me down again! Probably

That does depend on setting yourself a reminder to periodically charge the jump pack. I plug mine in once a month to charge, whether I use it or not.

Back
Top Bottom