Ride It Day at The Classic Motor Hub - next weekend.

Blimey - I'd have thought there would be a couple of old classics tucked away among you lot ? :D

Registration is only open to owners of any interesting motorcycles. If you are not the owner of a motorcycle, we welcome you to visit The Classic Motor Hub on another Saturday

So ****off

All sold out it seems - glad I got my ticket and the non classic peasants aren't allows in :D

Attachments

• Classic.JPG
    Classic.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 99
Come to our Classic day

No registration or entrance fee 8th May we are getting a good line up of classics and you can be immortalised on video if you wish

Also we would love to see you on a classic but we don't care if you come on a pogo stick

Attachments

• Flyer.jpg
    Flyer.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 83
Bugger - I missed the above post #5 - you're local(ish) to me and two classic meet ups would have been great.

BTW - I read the comments about likes/dislikes on your YT vid - ignore the tosspot(s) - particularly when they're probably doing bugger all to raise anything for anyone :rolleyes::thumb

I read the comments about likes/dislikes on your YT vid - ignore the tosspot(s) - particularly when they're probably doing bugger all to raise anything for anyone :rolleyes::thumb

Some people are unbelievable :mad:
I always work on the basis of “if you’ve nothing good to say, say nothing” but i realise social media doesn’t work that way.

Anyway, can someone post the donation link cos I’m too stoopid to find it :blush

Back
Top Bottom