PMJ Deux Rider Jeans?

Jazbee

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone have these? AAA rated but expensive in the UK , the reviews I've seen have been very good and you get a free leather belt

Anyone have these? AAA rated but expensive in the UK , the reviews I've seen have been very good and you get a free leather belt

I got Motolegends to do their price match & 10% beat vs SBS and got a pair for £180......

I have PMJ jeans, they're by far the most comfortable jeans I've worn. They make my Rokker jeans feel like they're made out of cardboard.

I have PMJ jeans and agree with the above, most comfortable bike jeans I’ve ever tried, look good for walking about off the bike as well, also find them almost as cool as my mesh trousers in warm weather.

I’ve been using a pair for a while now, lovely jeans, very comfortable, I had to go up a size as they are a slim fit and I’m not! They are a bit narrow at the bottom, won’t go over adventure type boots, but work well with The TCX short boots, got mine from Moto Legends, I bought two in different sizes and sent one back FOC

They look like nice trousers. They look very narrow at the bottom though?

I read and watched the reviews on them and was impressed. Decided to buy one size up based on the recommendations. Still too small! Went for another size up and they fit fine. Really comfortable, feel like normal Levi's (other brands are available). The armour is unobtrusive and walking in them you wouldn't know they were armoured jeans. As comments above, they are very slim/tight around the thighs and ankles as they are a 'slim fit' and only just about go over my TCX short/ankle boots but I bought them for summer riding and so far this year they have been uber comfortable and great to ride in. I hope I never need to test the effectiveness of the abrasion resistance. Best motorcycling jeans I have ever worn.

I read and watched the reviews on them and was impressed. Decided to buy one size up based on the recommendations. Still too small! Went for another size up and they fit fine. Really comfortable, feel like normal Levi's (other brands are available). The armour is unobtrusive and walking in them you wouldn't know they were armoured jeans. As comments above, they are very slim/tight around the thighs and ankles as they are a 'slim fit' and only just about go over my TCX short/ankle boots but I bought them for summer riding and so far this year they have been uber comfortable and great to ride in. I hope I never need to test the effectiveness of the abrasion resistance. Best motorcycling jeans I have ever worn.

What size do you take in Levi’s? What size did you buy? I’d want them to go over a pair of work style boots.

I find Levi’s are a good bench mark for size comparisons. They don’t stretch and flatter.

What size do you take in Levi’s? What size did you buy? I’d want them to go over a pair of work style boots.

I find Levi’s are a good bench mark for size comparisons. They don’t stretch and flatter.

I take a 34 in Levi's and needed a 38 in the PMJ. Still a bit tight in the thighs tho and narrow at the ankle. If your boots are reasonably tight to your eg they will be fine, if they're wide at the top like wellies you'll struggle.

Thanks!

They sound like jeans you have to try on. I’ll be passing a stockest in a couple of weeks.

Great Jeans & Service Hoodjeans UK

I’ve just received a pair of lined jeans from these guys www.hoodjeans.co.uk.

Customer service has been exceptional from a small family run business in Norfolk. I’ve been looking for a while for a decent armoured yet comfortable jeans for just using on a short ride. I’d watched a Bennetts insurance vid on how choosing different jeans and the significance of the AAA ratings etc. Worth a watch. He had a pair of Hood jeans and gave them a thumbs up. Just done a quick ride today. They’re really comfortable yet feel they would definitely offer decent protection and you can choose the armour type. The also offer a bespoke length to suit. Really impressed.

I’ve just received a pair of lined jeans from these guys www.hoodjeans.co.uk.

Customer service has been exceptional from a small family run business in Norfolk. I’ve been looking for a while for a decent armoured yet comfortable jeans for just using on a short ride. I’d watched a Bennetts insurance vid on how choosing different jeans and the significance of the AAA ratings etc. Worth a watch. He had a pair of Hood jeans and gave them a thumbs up. Just done a quick ride today. They’re really comfortable yet feel they would definitely offer decent protection and you can choose the armour type. The also offer a bespoke length to suit. Really impressed.

Very very warm though. And heavy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom