Beeline Moto

Johnnydrama

Reaction score
Anyone got one? Good, bad, offline performance etc?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

See many threads on the topic:

1ab7a08d2d138af180681ab7de09eb84.png

Absolutely love it - mounts are stupid expensive. Its worth downloading the app to your phone to play with and run some route on your phone (you can switch the display to the pointey arrow) in the car to get used to the system. I really like it - just wish the beeline puch where available with larger displays for the ageing eyesight. Drop me a message if you have more questions

Absolutely love it - mounts are stupid expensive. Its worth downloading the app to your phone to play with and run some route on your phone (you can switch the display to the pointey arrow) in the car to get used to the system. I really like it - just wish the beeline puch where available with larger displays for the ageing eyesight. Drop me a message if you have more questions
Thanks very much for that. I will try the app and see what the gui is like at least.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do they have to run off beeline software or can it receive information from Google maps please.
Couldn’t find anything in the historical posts , just pages and pages of shite

Do they have to run off beeline software or can it receive information from Google maps please.
Couldn’t find anything in the historical posts , just pages and pages of shite

You need the Beeline app but i do believ you can import routes into that ( GPX i think) but i have never felt the ned to do so as the app is so easy to use to plot a route

You need the Beeline app but i do believ you can import routes into that ( GPX i think) but i have never felt the ned to do so as the app is so easy to use to plot a route

Cheers , does the app update to live conditions like google maps ?

Yes there is an option to 'import GPX file'.

Good advice - use it on your phone in the car to see how you get on with the interface. I did this, then realised that with a phone mount on the bike, I didn't actually need the beeline device! Just run it as an app.

Support is pathetic. Mine had a WDT error on first hook up. Took them 8 days to get back to me, and they even asked what it was saying on the screen (it said 'WDT error'???). Thankfully MandP Swansea were very responsive in responding and in arranging an exchange to be shipped.

The concept is great. When it works it is good.

My first one (from the Kickstarter) failed. They replaced that.

Then after 3 or 4 uses the second one failed. After finally getting hold of support, they said that they'd repair or replace the second one if I gave them £100. I told them where to go.

I won't be getting another one.

Encouraging...think I might just send my replacement back and get a refund.

Friendly service and helpful service from MandP, though I was just a little too late to stop the delivery, but return no problem, which is what I'm going to. BTW, for anybody interested, the black beeline moto from MandP is 135 incl delivery.

Mine is fine and just works

The posh metal mount did fail badly though and ripped off at high speed resulting in the loss of the actual unit

Beeline were as helpful as they could be and sold me another at a massive discount

Back
Top Bottom